mariachi band / sunset cruise in cabo

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 pattyfop

• 3 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 11:05 AM

getting married next month , on a private beach in Cabo, with 24 friends / family  this is pretty much a last min. wedding, not our first...& we have been together 14 years, i think i want a mariachi band to play, anyone have any recomendations? also we want to do a sunset cruise following out of the nearby cabo marina, not one of those giant ones but a catamaran would be nice to charter for the group, with cocktails, any recomendations there too would be greatly appreciated. We did the booze cruise 14 years ago had a blast, but i think a private charter might  be best.  Also thinking about booking a latin jazz guitarest to play during our dinner....

#2 Donie Jordan

Donie Jordan
    • 381 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 11:49 AM

For the cruise you may want to contact sunrider tours: http://sunridertours.com/ They have many great reviews on this site, it may be a bit larger than what you are looking for though.

Good Luck!

#3 sweetness

• 164 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 06:52 AM

Sunrider is great and I believe they do have a smaller catamaran. Also there is a mariachi trio that plays at the Tropicana Inn and they are very good, no idea how to contact them though, maybe try calling the Tropicana Inn?

#4 kimbos

• 150 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 11:27 AM

Sounds amazing I hope everything went well!

#5 Dmitri_Markine

• Vendor
          • 2,782 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 11:22 PM

Wow, that's a short notice!  All the best and I have a great wedding!!!

#6 marleydog

• Site Supporter
            • 144 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 03:05 AM

Congratulations & happy planning.

August 4th 2011 - Sandals Antigua Grande Resort & Spa.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users