The dress looks great on you... so even if you get rid of the bow it's going to look perfect...you can add the belt if you wanted some bling factor...who is the designer of the dress?

It's normal to have a few doubts after purchasing the dress, but you have nothing to worry about.  I think you look stunning!  I wish I had the curves to rock a dress with this silhouette. 

I think the dress looks great on you and I wouldn't add the belt.  The belt would clash with the style of the dress and it already has great lines to it.

Your dress looks amazing on you.... but I may have a biased opinion- my dress is VERY similar.  I love the design and cut- including the flower!  It fits you perfectly, it doesn't look like it needs alterations!  LUCKY!!

Wtoo bridals is the designer.

Originally Posted by kimberly333 View Post

The dress looks great on you... so even if you get rid of the bow it's going to look perfect...you can add the belt if you wanted some bling factor...who is the designer of the dress?

Originally Posted by Karen&Rene View Post

It's normal to have a few doubts after purchasing the dress, but you have nothing to worry about.  I think you look stunning!  I wish I had the curves to rock a dress with this silhouette. 

Thank you everyone for the compliments.  Im glad it's normal to have doubts, but with everyone's comments it helped me feel better about my selection.  smile03.gif