Photo

help w/ colors...

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 summafool1

summafool1
  • 223 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 03:28 PM

having aqua/light bluish bridesmaid dresses for a beach ceremony...what colors should i use for table cloths and beach canopy?

#2 anita78

anita78
    • 14 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 07:50 AM

hi summafool 

that's a hard question.
      you can not go wrong with white, or turquoise. 

#3 richarsd

richarsd
      • 331 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 02:57 PM

My bridesmaid dresses are deep aqua/turquoise. We plan on just using the white lines the resort provides and I am bringing some aquamarine and baby blue-ish votice candles to be dispersed on all the guest tables. I agree with the poster above that either white or turquoise would be your best option...maybe do the table clothes in one and the canopy in the other so it's not too much. Canopies in my experience tend to look best in white as they reflect the light at night.

#4 jennifersyble

jennifersyble
        • 166 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 07:26 PM

I think keep it clean and simple: white tablecloths & white canopy, turquoise runner or maybe turquoise glass rocks as decor on the table?

Happy planning!

#5 summafool1

summafool1
          • 223 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 05:41 AM

thanks everyone :)

#6 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
            • 594 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 06:16 AM

I wondered the same. My bms dresses are also going to be aqua. I plan on doing aqua chair sashes, but didn't know if I should just use the white table cloth provided by the resort and use aqua napkins or if I should use get an aqua table cloth to match the chair sashes. I sort of feel the aqua table cloth would be too much. Any suggestions? Can someone provide pictures or either option?

#7 summafool1

summafool1
              • 223 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 12:54 PM

yeah i think the aqua table cloth would be too much with all that...im going to do a aqua table runner probably instead...with the sashes..what do you think about that? :)

#8 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
                • 899 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 12:58 PM

My dresses are turquoise/aqua as well.  For the ceremony, I will have turquoise chair sashes and I think the drapery on the Chuppah will just be white with accent flowers/rose petals down the aisle in orange/pink. 

For the reception, tables will be white and have turquoise runners, and the turquoise chair sashes.  Our centerpieces are a blue vase with pink/orange/blue flowers. 

#9 summafool1

summafool1
                  • 223 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 01:07 PM

TLG sounds great! I am doing the same with the ceremony :) congrats! whens ur wedding and where?

#10 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
                    • 594 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 01:58 PM

That sounds good - exactly what I plan on doing. Now just have to find aqua table runners lol.

Originally Posted by summafool1 

yeah i think the aqua table cloth would be too much with all that...im going to do a aqua table runner probably instead...with the sashes..what do you think about that? :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users