I need help! I don't have a photographer. (11/4/11 wedding)

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#11 shereneg

• 21 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 09:38 AM

My FI and I are using Vincent Ribon at Zasil. A friend who was married in Playa recommended him. I've included both of his links.

Specifically his wedding work:    http://www.playa-weddings.com

His other work: http://www.zasilstudio.com

Sorry, I don't think I'm linking them correctly.

#12 Beth O

Beth O
    • 34 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 01:47 PM

we are using Luz Maria Avila google her... Very reasonable

#13 nadennec

• 215 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by Beth O 

we are using Luz Maria Avila google her... Very reasonable

How was pricing on her?

Nadenne C

#14 LamiaC

• 1 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 09:41 PM

My name is Lamia Chaszeyka, my husband and I own a business called Frosted Light Productions in Toledo, OH. 
          Please take a look  at our website and contact us to discuss more details.   
          Thank you,   Lamia Chaszeyka Frosted Light Productions www.frostedlight.com 419.464.7230

#15 kimbos

• 150 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 07:29 AM

I love Citlalli but she is not availble on the day I wanted to get married. Who would you suggest that would provide that same types of photos? I am so confused and the photos are really important to me.

#16 shan0487

• 1,393 posts
            • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
            • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
            • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 18 February 2011 - 10:30 AM

photos are very important to me as well, but I don't want to break the bank for a good photographer.  I want to have a photographer that takes a LOT of photos plus one where I can have ALL the pics on CD and the rights so I can print them as I please.  If I can find a good photographer at home I am thinking about trying to work a deal so that I can have everything photgraphed.

#17 Beth O

Beth O
            • 34 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 11:35 AM

I think she lists it on her website we are paying $850 for 4 hours cd list of all pictures-150 pictures on a slideshow and a book also. I think thats what it is.. I have seen her pictures and I was impressed from what I saw. She will have them to us before we leave the resort to go home..

#18 Afaybik

• 99 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 11:42 AM

Try Samuel Luna Photography!  Speaks great english and always replies within a few hours....even called me on the telephone.  It took my daughter months until she finally decided on Samuel Luna.  His pictures are amazing....he's reasonable and he throws in a free session along with your wedding day pictures!

#19 rpingree001

• 264 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 12:07 PM

I used Citlali and she was fantastic but I think there are several other photographers from Claudia Photo who do similiar styles.  If you like that look, check into who is available on your date and check out their online gallery.  I thought several of them had the same style.

#20 kimbos

• 150 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 12:25 PM

Beth O that is a great price for Luz Maria Avila does she have a web site. Do you have any pics to share?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users