new newbie

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Robyn Louise Photography

Robyn Louise Photography
  • 2,171 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 05:27 PM

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! If you have any last minute questions just ask! Have fun with the final preparations :)

#22 trailbug

• 5 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 06:03 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome!

To answer some of the questions .... We are planning on getting married on Pedregal Beach. It's a private beach on the pacific side. We have a small guest list (20 ppl), we think it will be perfect for us.

We are staying in the villas up above Pedregal Beach. We found the villas through Cabo San Lucas Vacation Villas, Resorts & Hotels, Los Cabos Mexico. This website is run by Earth, Sea, and Sky vacations and they have been wonderful to work with. I'm really excited that my guests wanted to split the villa costs so we could all enjoy a unique stay that's a little more intimate.

Right now, we have most of the major pieces figured out. Of course day, location, and guests were biggies. The last BIG piece is the reception location. We're looking for a unique place to have an intimate dinner. If you have ideas or tips ... I'm all ears! hehe.

This week, I've started working on some of the details such as OOT bags, ceremony & reception details, and activities. If anyone has any suggested must-do activites in Cabo, let me know! I'll probably end up posting in the cabo forum as well.

Thanks again for the warm welcome! It's so good to read all your positive encouragement! Wedding planning is such a big task! Whew! I had no idea! haha.

#23 Chiquita

• 2,674 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 06:24 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum! :)

#24 Jenn3878

• 5,681 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 08:24 PM

#25 Cassondra2009

• 444 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 12:22 AM

Welcome to the forum!

#26 Lagen

• 24 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 03:40 PM

I am also new and getting married in Cabo. I'm just starting the process for our wedding on 7/11/08 at the Riu Palace in Cabo. I have seen the different topics pertaining to this resort but I'm wondering if anyone has a clear list of "extras" and their prices? I really want to do dinner tables on the sand with tiki torches but have no idea how much extra that will cost. Also, I'm curious to hear from anyone who has been married there about approximately how much their wedding cost. I'm planning on having 40 people and have yet to determine a budget and need assistance with that. Any advice?

#27 vale

• 437 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 03:44 PM

you'll find lots of info and help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users