Photo

Casa Dorada in August 6 2011 :)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 VanessaIniguez

VanessaIniguez
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 11:29 AM

We are getting married at Casa Dorada and I am soo excited! Next is save the date magnets and finding vendors!

#2 tammi 2012

tammi 2012
    • 7 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 05:51 PM

Hello everyone!  My name is Tammi and I just joined BDW, and love it already! 

I was unable to create a new thread, so I will post my questions here.

We are planning a May 2012 Cabo wedding, and thinking about Casa Dorada. Any suggestions?  Tips? 

I have been looking for months at planners, venues, etc.  I am also trying to decide between three planners:  Roxann at Baja Wedding, Karla Castilla or Leslie Bost at One Happenings? 

Thanks!!!    !!!

#3 tammi 2012

tammi 2012
      • 7 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 06:14 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!!!  We are thinking of having our wedding there May 2012. 

#4 cgandrg

cgandrg
        • 5 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 02:53 PM

Hi Ladies,

So my wedding is about a month away and I'm stressing out!! I booked our venue last year with Casa Dorada Resort & Spa and they were wonderful in accomodating me and helping me, but lately I've tried emailing and contacting them and I am not getting a response. Has anyone else experienced the same? 

My wedding is Saturday, June 18th and I almost have my final count ready and I have been requesting a layout map so I can start my seating arrangements and I have gotten no response. I know they're a really busy venue but I just want to know from other's how their experience has gone or who to talk to.

Thanks!

#5 RedIByChelsea

RedIByChelsea
          • 30 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 03:57 PM

Congrats on your upcoming wedding! Cabo is amazing and Casa Dorada is gorgeous!! I was just in a Cabo a few weeks ago and we walked around Casa Dorada - it's amazing! If you need any barefoot jewels or hair accessories, please feel free to check out my wiki page & site! http://www.bestdesti...h-jewelry-more. Best of luck with your planning!

Originally Posted by VanessaIniguez 

We are getting married at Casa Dorada and I am soo excited! Next is save the date magnets and finding vendors!

#6 MandM2011

MandM2011
            • 7 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 08:01 PM

Tammi,

I will be getting married in Cabo in November. We hired Karla Casillas as our wedding planner and I cannot say enough good things about her! We have been working with her and one of her planners, Cristina. They are amazing and worth every penny. When planning a destination wedding it is so important to feel like you are in good hands since you cant be there all the time.

Originally Posted by tammi 2012 

Hello everyone!  My name is Tammi and I just joined BDW, and love it already! 

I was unable to create a new thread, so I will post my questions here.

We are planning a May 2012 Cabo wedding, and thinking about Casa Dorada. Any suggestions?  Tips? 

I have been looking for months at planners, venues, etc.  I am also trying to decide between three planners:  Roxann at Baja Wedding, Karla Castilla or Leslie Bost at One Happenings? 

Thanks!!!    !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users