Photo

My DIY linen invites

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#91 Bryjenbry

Bryjenbry
  • 229 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:56 PM

Tris did you have the inserts printed?  Did you do it yourself and if so what kind of printer do you have?

You did an amazing job!

Originally Posted by tris 

All the paper is white linen paper, so the colour fill is what's printed :)

#92 echraide

echraide
    • 152 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 08:22 AM

Beautiful, Tris. I have several months before I'm going to need to mail out my invites so i think I may take on this project. I love the texture and I'm doing a more pastel aqua color so that will compliment beautifully. You've provided some great inspiration here :) I hope that your wedding went fabulously!

#93 Tekeya Thompson

Tekeya Thompson
      • Site Supporter
      • 196 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 08:27 AM

Here's my first run at this:

3.jpg

#94 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
        • 1,252 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 09:08 AM

these turned out nice hun..... did my info help you much?

Originally Posted by Tekeya Thompson 

Here's my first run at this:

3.jpg

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#95 Tekeya Thompson

Tekeya Thompson
          • Site Supporter
          • 196 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 09:32 PM

Definitely did!  I used most of your info for my inserts.  I really appreciated that.   You were right, the sizing was off...and the inserts wouldn't fit in the pockets at first...but after a couple redo's I finally got it working.  This one is just a trial one, but will get the invite and inserts printed on the linen cardstock to give it a little more "effect". 

They were time consuming!!! There were plenty of times I wanted to give up and do the boarding pass idea, but stuck with it.  I love the end result!

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

these turned out nice hun..... did my info help you much?

#96 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
            • 1,252 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 05:18 AM

Yeah "time consuming" is an under statement lol I think i re did the inserts 3 times until I got it just right hehehehe

my family and friends really loved them though... and most ppl have told me there not sending back the RSVP because they want to keep it all in together lol. But all said and done I love them, its a different spin on wedding invitations.

You did a great job, glad i could help you!

Originally Posted by Tekeya Thompson 

Definitely did!  I used most of your info for my inserts.  I really appreciated that.   You were right, the sizing was off...and the inserts wouldn't fit in the pockets at first...but after a couple redo's I finally got it working.  This one is just a trial one, but will get the invite and inserts printed on the linen cardstock to give it a little more "effect". 

They were time consuming!!! There were plenty of times I wanted to give up and do the boarding pass idea, but stuck with it.  I love the end result!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#97 Peach

Peach
              • 1,293 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 11:22 AM

Great job! Looks awesome!

#98 tris

tris
                • 609 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 06:16 PM

Glad you ladies were able to help each other and thanks again everyone. Time consuming isn't even the beginning of it! I couldn't agree more! But I love my invites and they were worth it. :)

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#99 tris

tris
                  • 609 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 06:17 PM

Sorry I haven't been on to comment, after the wedding we've been busy moving into the new house and puppy training, haha :)

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#100 Mwise17

Mwise17
                    • 528 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 05:41 PM

just unreal!!!!!!

:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users