Discounted Photobooks - Groupon Jan 17,2011

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Avens

Avens
  • 576 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 02:14 PM

Hi Everyone,

I've neveractually bought a Groupon before, but I get the emails and today it is for $35, you get $115 worth of custom-designed photo books from Photobook Canada.

I know I was thinking of making a photobook of some sort for my guest book, this seems like a good deal.  Has anyone used Groupon or Photobook before?  To buy it go here or whatever your local groupon page is. The nice thing is you have until February 2012 to use the coupon (?).

Any thoughts or experiences?

#2 JR14

JR14
    • 244 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 02:26 PM

Hi Avens,

Thanks for sharing the link, but it seems to open up as a Suit/clothing deal rather than the Photobook one since I'm from the GTA.   Which part of Canada are you from? Is it exclusive per Province?

J + R ~ Bristol Buenaventura, Panama ~ 26.May.2011~~ 95 booked (+ bride & groom)

#3 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
      • 1,131 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 03:09 PM

This sounds like a great deal.. I have used groupon before and I love it!!!

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
        ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#4 JR14

JR14
        • 244 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 03:55 PM

Nevermind.... I found it!   Thanks.  http://www.groupon.com/winnipeg/

J + R ~ Bristol Buenaventura, Panama ~ 26.May.2011~~ 95 booked (+ bride & groom)

#5 Avens

Avens
          • 576 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 04:47 PM

Yes, if your registered for another city/province you might have to go to the Winnipeg one.

#6 PaperBagPrincess

PaperBagPrincess
            • 320 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 05:04 PM

I use groupon all the time and love it!  I bought 6 of these when there was a toronto deal.  Going to make books for my family after the wedding. I love the photobooks as I never seem to print my pictures or have half full albums.  I've mostly used Blurb as they are cheap and have good customer service.  Even though they are cheap i always seem to spend at least $50... so I think this is an amazing deal.

There is a great thread on her with a review for different photobooks.  Photobook Canada got a good review so I am hopefully they will be great.

http://www.bestdesti...ead-this-review

Let us know how it works out.

#7 JR14

JR14
              • 244 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 05:12 PM

Thanks PBP - I must have just missed the Toronto deal, so I'm glad its valid for all of Canada orders!! :)

#8 Avens

Avens
                • 576 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 12:39 PM

I just checked today - there is the same deal for Picaboo $35 for a $100 gift certificate.  Here

You may need to navigate to the Saskatoon homepage or Halifax homepage for the deal. 

#9 cookiemunchkin

cookiemunchkin
                  • 376 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 01:17 PM

There's a Mixbook deal that sometimes shows up on Groupon as well... I used them for our guestbook because they have amazing layouts already designed for guestbooks!  I'd suggest maybe looking at their guestbook layouts and trying to mimic it when you design yours at Photobook Canada  :)

Also bought some Photobook Canada groupons the last time they came around, planning to use those for after the wedding.  I love Groupon!

Originally Posted by Avens 

Hi Everyone,

I've neveractually bought a Groupon before, but I get the emails and today it is for $35, you get $115 worth of custom-designed photo books from Photobook Canada.

I know I was thinking of making a photobook of some sort for my guest book, this seems like a good deal.  Has anyone used Groupon or Photobook before?  To buy it go here or whatever your local groupon page is. The nice thing is you have until February 2012 to use the coupon (?).

Any thoughts or experiences?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users