Photo

Weight Loss/Fitness Support for 2012 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
414 replies to this topic

#81 kya101

kya101
  • 645 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 10:34 AM

9 lbs!!! That's amazing Star18!!!! Keep it up!!!

#82 star18

star18
    • 201 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by kya101 

9 lbs!!! That's amazing Star18!!!! Keep it up!!!

Thank you so much, this is very encouraging to keep going! :)

#83 kya101

kya101
      • 645 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 05:34 PM

Day 2 of Power90 and I love it!!!!  Hopefully this will help me get the results I'm looking for!!! Only 10 months until we leave for our Wedding!!! Can't wait until next month when we're in  the single digit number months!!! ;) Happy exercising and eating healthy ladies!!!!

#84 perry1217

perry1217
        • 355 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 12:12 PM

Hello lovely ladies!!!!  So I'm almost at Level 3 of the 30 Day Shred and I have to see that a) Jillian Michaels is no joke and B) the results are ridiculous.  I have lost 4 pounds so far, but I am leaner and tighter, and the muscle tone is sooo much better!  Boudoir pics on April 3rd!!!

Playacar Palace Bride - January 6, 2012!!!!

#85 GlamDivaBride

GlamDivaBride
          • 58 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 12:21 PM

Hi, Perry.

I, too am doing the 30-shred:-) I agree with you completely...its not so much pounds lost as it is inches lost and toning/tightening achieved. I also do her 6-week abs routine and Yoga Meltdown in the evenings. I have a gym membership, yet lately I find that Jillian is all I need!! :-) Keep up the good work Perry.

~I get to marry my soulmate on July 16, 2011 at Sandals Grande Ocho Rios ~

#86 Cdunn514

Cdunn514
            • 186 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 05:14 AM

I am also doing the 30 day shred, I just started level 2, and I am already nervous for level 3, but I have lost 2 in. around my waist and 3 pounds so I will just have to keep working!

#87 kya101

kya101
              • 645 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 09:36 AM

Wow sounds like great results with this Jillian Michaels... might have to look into that for my next round of workouts to try. I'm really becoming an at home video workout queen!!! So far I have 10 minute Booty Camp, 10 Minute Trainer, Hip Hop Abs, WII My Shape and now Power90!!! LOL.... I'm going to have my own little workout video store here soon :) LOL  I love working out at home and have had great results from each them in there own way. To date after having my son... 18 months ago today actually... I have lost 57lbs. I was way over-weight before I got pregnant and then let myself get out of control gaining way more weight while preggo. I would recommend any one of those vidoes for anyone starting out and doing it at home!!! Keep up the good work ladies!!! Down to 10 months and 1 day until my big day!!!

#88 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
                • 1,131 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 12:25 PM

Kya - you have done an amazing job at taking care of you which is very hard after having a baby! Keep up the good work!

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
                  ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#89 star18

star18
                  • 201 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 04:22 PM

Wow that is awesome!!! Unfortunetly I have injured my ankle so I haven't been working out lately :( but once I am healed I might look into the Jillian Michaels videos, sounds good. Which videos would you recommend for toning more so than cardio?

#90 kya101

kya101
                    • 645 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 04:47 PM

Thank you very much! :) Right now I'm working on the toning part of it, I do believe that the power90 is going to point me in that direction, it's only been a week and I can already see more muscle definition forming. Adding weight/resistence training seems to be the key for toning in my opinion, of course you need a side of cardio to help keep up the calorie and fat burning. Hope that is helpful.

Originally Posted by star18 

Wow that is awesome!!! Unfortunetly I have injured my ankle so I haven't been working out lately :( but once I am healed I might look into the Jillian Michaels videos, sounds good. Which videos would you recommend for toning more so than cardio?

Thank you very much!!! It has had it's challenges at times... notice all the "10 minute" training I did in the beginning ;) But once I committed to a new lifestyle there was no stopping me. Thanks again!!!

Originally Posted by Tennyt1 

Kya - you have done an amazing job at taking care of you which is very hard after having a baby! Keep up the good work!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users