Photo

Weight Loss/Fitness Support for 2012 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
414 replies to this topic

#51 perry1217

perry1217
  • 355 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 07:58 AM

Hahaha!  I have also had to have the "don't look at me while I'm working out" speech.  I've been doing pretty good with working out this week, not so great with the eating.  So hopefully I don't blow it on my weigh in day Tuesday!

Playacar Palace Bride - January 6, 2012!!!!

#52 kya101

kya101
    • 645 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 08:01 AM

I hear ya on the eating!!! Sweets and Baking are me down fall!!! If only I could learn better moderation!!! Hopefully this week we'll eat a little better and keep up the work outs!!!! :)

#53 kya101

kya101
      • 645 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 08:21 AM

OK thought I would share this awesome site I found for Swimsuits and other nice beachy summer clothes. I know that we're all trying to look good in our dress, but I think some of us, if not all, are also want to look awesome in a swimsuit on the beach. The site is www.venus.com. I have already ordered 2 swimsuits, a nice cover up, and have been thinking about ordering a dress off there to see if I like it for bridesmaid dresses. And the best part is that everything is reasonably priced!!! Just thought I would share that with you ladies... some of you may already know about this company as I believe they also have catalogues.

#54 MissHoneyBee

MissHoneyBee
        • 82 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 04:52 PM

Thanks Kya101!  Have you received any of your orders yet?  Are the sizes true to fit?

Together we can conquer the world.
          M+D -- May 25, 2012 - Iberostar Rose Hall Grand

87 booked and counting!

#55 kya101

kya101
          • 645 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 05:48 PM

I haven't recieved any yet, but I should by the end of the week and I will let you know asap!!! I'm very excited to get them!!!! I haven't bought a new swimsuit since Jan 2009!!!! 

#56 kya101

kya101
            • 645 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 07:06 AM

I think I need a butt kick... I have been eating horribly the last few days!!!! Nothing but fatty fast foods and baking!!!! Ahhhhh..... How do some of you fight the temptation of "bad" foods??? I need a lesson in that area!!!!

#57 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
              • 2,136 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 09:44 AM

Kya101,

I'm a pretty good eater (fish, chicken) mostlly.. with red meat when my iron is low (I hate iron pills).  Yet, I love to have Fried chicken every once in a while.. heck I get a damn craving for it.  So, I allow myself to have it as I don't eat it often.  I think that everything must be done in moderation.  I hate the "feeling bad part" or like a failure so what works for me is while i'm at work.. that I can only eat out  once a week.. this also helps me to save cash.  1 out of 7 days isn't bad. 

Make a plan that works for you.. and although it will be hard to stick to it.. it will get easier over time. 

Originally Posted by kya101 

I think I need a butt kick... I have been eating horribly the last few days!!!! Nothing but fatty fast foods and baking!!!! Ahhhhh..... How do some of you fight the temptation of "bad" foods??? I need a lesson in that area!!!!

#58 merrylee

merrylee
                • 687 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 04:40 PM

Go figure my battery died on my scale :(  and I am NOT going out for one in the blizzard.  So I think I'll skip this week and weigh in next because I like Tuesday weigh ins.

Congrats everyone on the amazing progress.  

#59 JetsettinBride

JetsettinBride
                  • 299 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 05:32 AM

Hello my fellow 2012 BDW Brides.. I"m back on my routine as of February 1st. I am going to the gym at 5am!  I hate waking up so early but I do like the feeling of having the GYM DONE and out the way so I can go on with the rest of my day.  Also, I feel more energized after my morning workouts and I dont have that guilt hanging over my head after work about working out.

So I am using Weight Watchers but I have also fell in LOVE with LOSEIT!  http://www.loseit.com/ (free calorie counting - also a Apple Iphone App)   I also used sparkpeople as well but I like Loseit!.com better.   So when my WW memeberships runs out. I will probably not renew it and just use Loseit! since its FREE.

I did lose 40lbs last year  by Using WW, but once I stop using the online program. I quickly gained the weight back. So I found that WW does work for me b/.c it keeps me on track and focused.

Well I will be checkin' in more often!  This thread is very MOTIVATIONAL!

#60 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                    • 2,136 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 07:42 AM

Nice JetsettinBride,

I love free ;-)  I'm doing power90 and will then do P90x but I was going back and forth as to do WW-online or not.  Maybe I'll try loseit first...  I hate choosing diet programs.. but it is so good and comforting to know that a lot of people had sucess with WW.  I just don't want another bill TeeHee

Originally Posted by JetsettinBride 

Hello my fellow 2012 BDW Brides.. I"m back on my routine as of February 1st. I am going to the gym at 5am!  I hate waking up so early but I do like the feeling of having the GYM DONE and out the way so I can go on with the rest of my day.  Also, I feel more energized after my morning workouts and I dont have that guilt hanging over my head after work about working out.

So I am using Weight Watchers but I have also fell in LOVE with LOSEIT!  http://www.loseit.com/ (free calorie counting - also a Apple Iphone App)   I also used sparkpeople as well but I like Loseit!.com better.   So when my WW memeberships runs out. I will probably not renew it and just use Loseit! since its FREE.

I did lose 40lbs last year  by Using WW, but once I stop using the online program. I quickly gained the weight back. So I found that WW does work for me b/.c it keeps me on track and focused.

Well I will be checkin' in more often!  This thread is very MOTIVATIONAL!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users