Photo

Weight Loss/Fitness Support for 2012 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
414 replies to this topic

#31 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 12:29 PM

ebay ebay ebay ;-)  which is my favorite store LOL..  I got power90 for $50 ish and p90x for $90 both brand new. 

Originally Posted by kya101 

That's good to hear, I'll be finishing the first 28 days of Hip Hop Abs on Friday and am very eager to see if I'll have the results I'm hoping for. But definitely want something that will be more challenging to keep up motivation and inches off. I think I'm going to give P90 a try. I'm totally a beachbody fan... I'm also interested in Turbo Jam :P I like these at home videos... no one can watch me ;)

#32 kya101

kya101
    • 645 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 01:53 PM

I'm going to have to try this ebay business... I never have and everyone keeps telling that I'm missing out. Guess it's time... especially with those kinda prices :)

Quo
      Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

ebay ebay ebay ;-)  which is my favorite store LOL..  I got power90 for $50 ish and p90x for $90 both brand new. 

Originally Posted by kya101 

That's good to hear, I'll be finishing the first 28 days of Hip Hop Abs on Friday and am very eager to see if I'll have the results I'm hoping for. But definitely want something that will be more challenging to keep up motivation and inches off. I think I'm going to give P90 a try. I'm totally a beachbody fan... I'm also interested in Turbo Jam :P I like these at home videos... no one can watch me ;)

#33 perry1217

perry1217
      • 355 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 06:52 PM

I love the e-bay idea!!!  Ima have to check that out :)  In the meantime, I am doing weights MWF and Comcast OnDemand videos TThF.  I actually lost a pound this week!  I know it's not a ton, but I actually need to tone up more than anything.  When I quit smoking two years ago, I lost 25 pounds and that was with the muscle of working out everyday, so even though the scale says I have only gained back 5 or so of that, all the muscle is gone so it feels like I gained a ton more.

Playacar Palace Bride - January 6, 2012!!!!

#34 kya101

kya101
        • 645 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 06:17 AM

I know that feeling... I lost quite a bit of weight, but the muscle tone isn't there yet so it feels like I'm alot bigger than the scale says :( I can say less than one year until the big day... that in itself is motivation for me!!! Keep up the hard work ladies and we'll all look amazing on our big days under the sun somewhere!!!!

#35 kya101

kya101
          • 645 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 11:04 AM

Big 1 month weigh-in tomorrow for me... getting a little nervous... think I might do an extra workout today!!!!

#36 acireta

acireta
            • Site Supporter
            • 750 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 11:37 AM

weighed in at WW last night... I'm down 4.8lbs in the past few weeks! Just the motivation I need to keep going. Now if I could just get off my ass in the evenings and move, it would come off even faster!

Erica & Al - April 3, 2012 - St. Thomas, USVI

Planning Thread

Wedding & AHR Pics

#37 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
              • 1,131 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 11:51 AM

Congrats Acireta! that is great.  Keep up the good work! I love WW

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
                ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#38 acireta

acireta
                • Site Supporter
                • 750 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 01:44 PM

thanks! its just a little bit, but its a bit of encouragement to stick with it. it's actually much easier to follow than I ever thought! I still have 13 months to make a bigger difference

Planning Thread

Wedding & AHR Pics

#39 acireta

acireta
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 750 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 01:45 PM

oops, bad math - 14 months! Wishful thinking, I guess :-)

Planning Thread

Wedding & AHR Pics

#40 MissFifi

MissFifi
                    • 66 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 07:26 PM

Hi Ladies!!!

I'd like to participate in this group.  I am getting married in 2012, most likely in the first half and I'd like to look healthier :)  I'm good with the exercise but food is my weakness!  I'm going to start paying more attention to the calories I'm taking in :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users