Photo

Weight Loss/Fitness Support for 2012 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
414 replies to this topic

#381 lindseymarie12

lindseymarie12
  • Site Supporter
  • 50 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 05:26 PM

Just finished Yoga and now time for a healthy dinner!  6 and 1/2 months to lose these 10-15lbs!  How's everyone else doing?!

#382 Speckles121

Speckles121
    • 720 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 05:49 PM

How far in advance did everyone start their diets/workout plans before their weddings??

#383 WPGBride

WPGBride
      • 203 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:17 PM

I am yoyoing like crazy. Exams stressing me out and not having time to work out and eat healthy is driving me nuts. I need to lose it and maintain. And maintaining seems to be the hardest of all.

#384 sunny55143

sunny55143
        • 84 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:24 PM

I wish I had found this thread earlier since we are almost 6 weeks out from the wedding (less than 6 weeks before we leave though!)

While I was working toward losing that ubiquitous "last 5 lbs", my main goal was to tone up what I'm working with!  My fiance and I decided to register for the Chicago Marathon last month so that's been a nice motivator in addition to the wedding.  We've been going to the gym regularly since the beginning of the year, and while I've lost maybe 2-3 lbs, I definitely feel better and healthier...which is more important, right?? :)

BTW, it frustrates me how much faster my fiance is able to build up endurance - I could be running more regularly than him but he can still run faster and longer!  Boo!

Happy exercising!

#385 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
          • 675 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:31 PM

I totally know what you mean.  My FI and I are doing INSANITY and he just shapes up so much quicker, endurance and muscle wise.  We took a 2 week hiatus and are now back at it and his pants are already falling off of him :(  So unfair!!!  HA!!!

Good luck with the marathon!!!

Originally Posted by sunny55143 

I wish I had found this thread earlier since we are almost 6 weeks out from the wedding (less than 6 weeks before we leave though!)

While I was working toward losing that ubiquitous "last 5 lbs", my main goal was to tone up what I'm working with!  My fiance and I decided to register for the Chicago Marathon last month so that's been a nice motivator in addition to the wedding.  We've been going to the gym regularly since the beginning of the year, and while I've lost maybe 2-3 lbs, I definitely feel better and healthier...which is more important, right?? :)

BTW, it frustrates me how much faster my fiance is able to build up endurance - I could be running more regularly than him but he can still run faster and longer!  Boo!

Happy exercising!

#386 Labebita911

Labebita911
            • 303 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:11 PM

I have lost 4 lbs already!! yay.. 10 more to go.... just dieting and exercising.. not really dieting just portion control and more fruits/veggies and a routine exercise regimen.. :o)

keep it up ladies!

Future Mrs. Perez 2012

The Royal Cancun

Cancun, MX

July 14, 2012

Bride and Groom plus

20 Guest Booked and counting...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#387 yumii28

yumii28
              • 169 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:13 AM

I'm  6 months from the wedding and I need to start working out!!

#388 Smoylan

Smoylan
                • 202 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 03:20 PM

Down 12 pounds in 7 weeks thanks to weight watchers!! In January we finished gutting and remodeling our new house....wedding planning, eating right, exercising and not drinking took a waaaaay back seat! I gained like 10 pounds just in that time! Signing up for a race always helps me...the nice weather and wedding on the horizon will hopefully amp up the weight loss!

#389 Labebita911

Labebita911
                  • 303 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:21 AM

down 6 lbs!!!!!!! yay.. finally in the 130's!! havent been in these number since July last year!!!.. 10 more to go!

Future Mrs. Perez 2012

The Royal Cancun

Cancun, MX

July 14, 2012

Bride and Groom plus

20 Guest Booked and counting...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#390 Smoylan

Smoylan
                    • 202 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:53 AM

Way to go! What are you doing/how much have you lost?

Originally Posted by Labebita911 

down 6 lbs!!!!!!! yay.. finally in the 130's!! havent been in these number since July last year!!!.. 10 more to go!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users