Jump to content

Photo

Weight Loss/Fitness Support for 2012 Brides!


  • Please log in to reply
414 replies to this topic

#331 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
  • Member
  • 675 posts

    Posted 23 January 2012 - 11:30 AM

    OMG Girl!  you look so fantastic!!!  So proud of you!!!
     

    Originally Posted by MichCraw 

    Hello 2012 brides! I recently got married in December and I was an avid follower of the Weight Loss 2011 Thread. I just wanted to let you know that this site helped me immensely to get my butt in gear and work out even when I didn't feel like it! I am so thankful to have found that thread, it's not easy to motivate yourself but when there is others and they are going through the same stuff that you are .. it helps. I started January 2011 .. with a goal to get fit and lose weight and I did just that. I have never in my life been this fit .. EVER .. I have been skinnier but not in shape.. this makes a huge difference! I didn't starve myself and I followed my exercise program to a tee ... working out 3 to 4 days a week .. sometimes more and sometimes less .. and I reached my goal 2 months before the wedding. Good luck in achieving your goals and here a before and after picture that I also posted on the 2011 thread.

     

    Mich¨le

     

    Before.jpgIMG_7086.JPGIMG_5367.JPG



     



    #332 joda

    joda
    • Jr. Member
    • 205 posts

      Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:04 AM

      You look great and should be proud of yourself for all of your hard work! Thanks for motivating me. I started too late and had too much to lose to be at goal for my wedding, but I can push myself to get as far as possible in the next 8 weeks! Maybe I will hit the 60 pound mark.
       

      Originally Posted by MichCraw 

      Hello 2012 brides! I recently got married in December and I was an avid follower of the Weight Loss 2011 Thread. I just wanted to let you know that this site helped me immensely to get my butt in gear and work out even when I didn't feel like it! I am so thankful to have found that thread, it's not easy to motivate yourself but when there is others and they are going through the same stuff that you are .. it helps. I started January 2011 .. with a goal to get fit and lose weight and I did just that. I have never in my life been this fit .. EVER .. I have been skinnier but not in shape.. this makes a huge difference! I didn't starve myself and I followed my exercise program to a tee ... working out 3 to 4 days a week .. sometimes more and sometimes less .. and I reached my goal 2 months before the wedding. Good luck in achieving your goals and here a before and after picture that I also posted on the 2011 thread.

       

      Mich¨le

       

      Before.jpgIMG_7086.JPGIMG_5367.JPG



       

       



      #333 Palacebridex2

      Palacebridex2
      • Jr. Member
      • 281 posts

        Posted 30 January 2012 - 01:13 PM

        Wow, you look great! Congrats on your weight OSS! Seeing your pics just really made me want to get my butt in gear!!!
         

        Originally Posted by MichCraw 

        Hello 2012 brides! I recently got married in December and I was an avid follower of the Weight Loss 2011 Thread. I just wanted to let you know that this site helped me immensely to get my butt in gear and work out even when I didn't feel like it! I am so thankful to have found that thread, it's not easy to motivate yourself but when there is others and they are going through the same stuff that you are .. it helps. I started January 2011 .. with a goal to get fit and lose weight and I did just that. I have never in my life been this fit .. EVER .. I have been skinnier but not in shape.. this makes a huge difference! I didn't starve myself and I followed my exercise program to a tee ... working out 3 to 4 days a week .. sometimes more and sometimes less .. and I reached my goal 2 months before the wedding. Good luck in achieving your goals and here a before and after picture that I also posted on the 2011 thread.

         

        Mich¨le

         

        Before.jpgIMG_7086.JPGIMG_5367.JPG



         

         



        #334 Labebita911

        Labebita911
        • Jr. Member
        • 303 posts

          Posted 01 February 2012 - 03:24 PM

          aI am 221 weeks until my wedding and havent started anything!!!!! im freaking out!!!!!! i want to lose about 10 lbs but mostly tone up,.. I started last week by exercising at home with ONDemand videos but this week ive been lazy and lack motivation and Im guessing at this point i should suck it up and join the gym for an extra boost, because at this point its crunch time!!.. should i just join the gym???


          Future Mrs. Perez 2012

          The Royal Cancun

          Cancun, MX

          July 14, 2012

          Bride and Groom plus

          20 Guest Booked and counting...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


          #335 Labebita911

          Labebita911
          • Jr. Member
          • 303 posts

            Posted 01 February 2012 - 03:25 PM


            sorry i mean 21 weeks...>!!
             

            Originally Posted by Labebita911 

            aI am 221 weeks until my wedding and havent started anything!!!!! im freaking out!!!!!! i want to lose about 10 lbs but mostly tone up,.. I started last week by exercising at home with ONDemand videos but this week ive been lazy and lack motivation and Im guessing at this point i should suck it up and join the gym for an extra boost, because at this point its crunch time!!.. should i just join the gym???



             


            Future Mrs. Perez 2012

            The Royal Cancun

            Cancun, MX

            July 14, 2012

            Bride and Groom plus

            20 Guest Booked and counting...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


            #336 Sharon99

            Sharon99
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,301 posts

              Posted 02 February 2012 - 07:15 AM

              Dont stress just yet. You still have time but get on it now! I would do whatever you find easier. If you prefer or think you will do the on-demand workouts over going to the gym, do them. If you like working out at home how about buying some dvds? There are tons that are great. From Jillian Michaels to Beachbody ones. Dont forget that your diet is also important especially on "lazy" days!

               

              Tomorrow will be exactly 3 months for me! wootwoot! I am going to start P90x again Sunday which will take me right up till we leave. Definitely crunch time for me.

               

              Good luck ladies...DIG DEEP!

               

              Originally Posted by Labebita911 

              aI am 221 weeks until my wedding and havent started anything!!!!! im freaking out!!!!!! i want to lose about 10 lbs but mostly tone up,.. I started last week by exercising at home with ONDemand videos but this week ive been lazy and lack motivation and Im guessing at this point i should suck it up and join the gym for an extra boost, because at this point its crunch time!!.. should i just join the gym???



               



              #337 aquamaniac

              aquamaniac
              • Jr. Member
              • 239 posts

                Posted 02 February 2012 - 07:51 AM

                I started P90X a week ago, wedding day on May 22! My 90 days will take me to April, and depending what I need to work on I may get Jillian Michaels '30 Day Shred' to finish off as I've heard great things about it! Good to see there is a thread for motivation and support, because getting off my butt to actually do the workouts is tougher then the workouts themselves, lol!



                #338 Labebita911

                Labebita911
                • Jr. Member
                • 303 posts

                  Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:27 PM


                  Thanks for your advice..

                   

                  Good luck on your p90x i hear that realllyy works.. maybe i should consider that..;:o)

                  Originally Posted by Sharon99 

                  Dont stress just yet. You still have time but get on it now! I would do whatever you find easier. If you prefer or think you will do the on-demand workouts over going to the gym, do them. If you like working out at home how about buying some dvds? There are tons that are great. From Jillian Michaels to Beachbody ones. Dont forget that your diet is also important especially on "lazy" days!

                   

                  Tomorrow will be exactly 3 months for me! wootwoot! I am going to start P90x again Sunday which will take me right up till we leave. Definitely crunch time for me.

                   

                  Good luck ladies...DIG DEEP!

                   



                   



                   


                  Future Mrs. Perez 2012

                  The Royal Cancun

                  Cancun, MX

                  July 14, 2012

                  Bride and Groom plus

                  20 Guest Booked and counting...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                  #339 LKameya

                  LKameya
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 6 posts

                    Posted 02 February 2012 - 06:07 PM

                    Schmizer,

                    Where are you getting married in Maui?  My fianc© and I are getting married on the north part of the Island.  I'm actually part Hawaiian and my entire family is from Oahu, fun enough, I haven't ever been to Maui.  My fianc© loves Maui and convinced me it's the best place to get married, so like you, we're getting Married in Maui :)

                     

                    I'd love to hear what florist you're using.. i still can't find someone that hasn't' quoted me thousands of dollars for a few centerpieces!!

                     

                    -Lori



                    #340 aquamaniac

                    aquamaniac
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 239 posts

                      Posted 04 February 2012 - 01:16 PM

                      P90X week one done! And I'm feeling great!

                      There are days I have to force myself to work out, but feel so good afterwards! Starting to feel tighter in the abs already, can't wait to see what the results will be in a few weeks!






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users