Photo

Weight Loss/Fitness Support for 2012 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
414 replies to this topic

#271 erinmc

erinmc
  • 284 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 11:21 AM

Has anyone tried the original P90 Not P90X?? I tried the P90X, It's a little too intense!!!

#272 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
    • 2,136 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 01:38 PM

If you are talking about Power 90 yes, I brought bought and started with Power 90 as a way to prepare for P90x.  It is a great starting but a little boring (love the ab section).  So I quickly moved to Jillian's 30 day shred and Zumba love love love Zumba. 

Originally Posted by erinmc 

Has anyone tried the original P90 Not P90X?? I tried the P90X, It's a little too intense!!!

#273 erinmc

erinmc
      • 284 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

If you are talking about Power 90 yes, I brought bought and started with Power 90 as a way to prepare for P90x.  It is a great starting but a little boring (love the ab section).  So I quickly moved to Jillian's 30 day shred and Zumba love love love Zumba. 

Thanks I think I will try it. I just hop I don't get bored with it.

#274 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 03:24 PM

I would highly suggest that you supplement it with something else.  The work out is good but very repetitive.  Either that, learn it and then simply but some good music on. 

Originally Posted by erinmc 

Thanks I think I will try it. I just hop I don't get bored with it.

#275 erinmc

erinmc
          • 284 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

I would highly suggest that you supplement it with something else.  The work out is good but very repetitive.  Either that, learn it and then simply but some good music on. 

lol, I tried P90X It was too intense. Maybe I'll give it another whirl.

#276 LalaJ

LalaJ
            • 157 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 12:57 PM

Coconoir, how was your experience with the 30 Day Shred? Was it effective for you or do you prefer Zumba? I'm on my second day of doing the DVD. I love that it's less than 30 minutes because I can do it in the mornings before work. I think it's a good start but I'll probably have to step it up to a more intense work out for faster results. 

Hard Rock Punta Cana May 12, 2012

#277 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
              • 2,136 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 03:02 PM

LalaJ,

I prefer to use both!  For my workouts I start with the 30 day shred and then go right into Zumba. I will  usually do Zumba for about 15-20minutes and then cool down. 

Originally Posted by LalaJ 

Coconoir, how was your experience with the 30 Day Shred? Was it effective for you or do you prefer Zumba? I'm on my second day of doing the DVD. I love that it's less than 30 minutes because I can do it in the mornings before work. I think it's a good start but I'll probably have to step it up to a more intense work out for faster results. 

#278 kya101

kya101
                • 645 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 06:50 AM

OK, just had my first dress fitting yesterday, and it's butt kick time!!! Wish I had Tommy from Bulging Brides to kick my butt for the next 6 weeks!!! I gotta lose some back ass and tighten up my arms!!! No more messing around now!!! I'm going to be doing the 30 day shredd and back, arms and shoulders from P90X with a few ab workouts!!!! Wish me luck ladies it's crunch time now!!!!

#279 Bride2012

Bride2012
                  • Banned
                  • 442 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 08:23 AM

I feel the same way!!! I would LOVE to lose 20 LBS before 14 february! Well, by 1 february, we leave on the 9th and I just want to look beach ready in my bikini...

I am currently on week 7 of my Insanity workouts and i LOVE LOVE LOVE it! After that Im moving on to the Asylum (the next phase of Insanity) then right after Im going to do a Hybrid with The Asylum and P90X2 (the version coming out in December).  Hoping that with all my determination and dedication that I will finally have the body I know I was meant to have!!!

#280 BrideJul2012

BrideJul2012
                    • 17 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 06:30 AM

Hi 2012 Brides,

Really need to start getting in shape for the wedding, but not sure which DVD to do (Shred, P90X or Insanity).  Any recommendations?  Which one yields the best results? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users