Photo

Weight Loss/Fitness Support for 2012 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
414 replies to this topic

#211 deniden

deniden
  • Site Supporter
  • 355 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 20, 2012
  • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa del Carmen

Posted 29 June 2011 - 04:27 AM

Thanks for posting the salad article! I bought this bag of frozen grilled chicken breast strips (you just heat them up in the oven for 10 minutes) and have been eating them over romaine lettuce, cut up carrots and this DELICIOUS strawberry vinegarette (that is only 1 WW point per tablespoon) the past few days for lunch.

Also - what's the 30 Day Shred? Never heard of it prior to this thread.

#212 IslandBride201x

IslandBride201x
  • 237 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 05:04 AM

So glad that this thread has picked back up again.  I had fallen off the wagon last week.  I just can't get motivated to work out.  I need to get back on track and make it more of a priority.  It is great to have so much support and a place to come to share our struggles and successes!

Kim & Eric ~ July 22, 2012
    Married to my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love
    Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#213 kya101

kya101
    • 645 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 05:37 AM

So I just downloaded the myfitnesspal and I'm super excited to get back on track. I found my wedding dress and it just fits!!! There's no wiggle room and I could stand to lose a little back flab muffin top. Everyone told me I'm crazy it looks fine, but I have watched my fair share of Bulging Brides and know it doesn't look "fine". I've been off the wagon for 2 weeks now and need to kick my butt back in gear!!!

#214 Sharon99

Sharon99
      • 1,301 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 06:41 AM

LOL!!! Too funny. I know what you mean!

Get back on the wagon! You can do it, just think of your dress & how you want it to fit.

Originally Posted by kya101 

So I just downloaded the myfitnesspal and I'm super excited to get back on track. I found my wedding dress and it just fits!!! There's no wiggle room and I could stand to lose a little back flab muffin top. Everyone told me I'm crazy it looks fine, but I have watched my fair share of Bulging Brides and know it doesn't look "fine". I've been off the wagon for 2 weeks now and need to kick my butt back in gear!!!

#215 shan0487

shan0487
        • 1,393 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
        • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
        • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 29 June 2011 - 06:55 AM

Shred is a Jillian Michaels (From the show Biggest Loser) work out video.  It is a 30 day- 20 minutes a day video.  There are 3 levels of workouts.  I love this video.  I'm on day 19 today and I have lost 5 pounds even with food days at work and bachelorette parties (eating too much food and drinking)! Jillian is AMAZING and will kick your but every day! :)

#216 deniden

deniden
        • Site Supporter
        • 355 posts
        • Wedding Date:April 20, 2012
        • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa del Carmen

Posted 29 June 2011 - 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by shan0487 

Shred is a Jillian Michaels (From the show Biggest Loser) work out video.  It is a 30 day- 20 minutes a day video.  There are 3 levels of workouts.  I love this video.  I'm on day 19 today and I have lost 5 pounds even with food days at work and bachelorette parties (eating too much food and drinking)! Jillian is AMAZING and will kick your but every day! :)

Hmmm, thanks for the info - may have to look into it!

#217 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 04:40 PM

Okay ladies, I ordered the 30 day shred just the other nite and it was delivered today.  SO what better time than the present to use it, since it was delivered a day early.  OMG can I say that the first level work out had me sweating up a storm.  NO breaks I thought and I did have to pause twice but I am excited to get to the point where I don't have to pause.

I was a little disappointed especially since I was quite the athlete etc..in high school, college and even during grad school however; I have slacked off of exercising for quite sometime...and this video definitely said "see how out of shape you are"  but Jillian will not punk me ;-)

Day 1 down.....

Let's get it ladies

#218 perry1217

perry1217
          • 355 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 06:08 PM

Coco!!!  Jillian is the freaking best!  I fell off the wagon and decided to jump back in by re-starting 30 Day Shred.  I looooove her!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Okay ladies, I ordered the 30 day shred just the other nite and it was delivered today.  SO what better time than the present to use it, since it was delivered a day early.  OMG can I say that the first level work out had me sweating up a storm.  NO breaks I thought and I did have to pause twice but I am excited to get to the point where I don't have to pause.

I was a little disappointed especially since I was quite the athlete etc..in high school, college and even during grad school however; I have slacked off of exercising for quite sometime...and this video definitely said "see how out of shape you are"  but Jillian will not punk me ;-)

Day 1 down.....

Let's get it ladies

Playacar Palace Bride - January 6, 2012!!!!

#219 perry1217

perry1217
            • 355 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 06:09 PM

I'm kmccro27 on myfitness pal, ladies!  Hit me up!!!!!!!!!!!  Let's get it right, get it tight!

Playacar Palace Bride - January 6, 2012!!!!

#220 bellajovie

bellajovie
              • 93 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 05:38 AM

Hey ladies! I fell off the wagon in May :mad: but I'm back at it in week three on Couch to 5k....and I'm starting back with Jillian on 30 day shred next month. Whohoo for three weeks success rate so far!!!:D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users