Photo

Weight Loss/Fitness Support for 2012 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
414 replies to this topic

#191 kya101

kya101
  • 645 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 05:37 PM

SOOOO..... I totally fell off the wagon the past week!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! Going to the city twice in a week really messed with my workouts and eating. Tomorrow I am 100% back on board and giving it my all because I only have 7 more days until I go DRESS shopping!!!!! YAY!!!!! Here's to pushing it to the end!!!!!

#192 IslandBride201x

IslandBride201x
    • 237 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 05:31 AM

My philosophy is falling off is okay as long as you get right back on.  At least that is what I am telling myself when I have a bad day.  Seems I can't string more than 4 days together of being really good before I make a bad decision.  Still trying to break some of my bad habits.  The weekends are really killing me with bbqs and so many things to do.  The scale is still going down, just slower and slower.  A loss is still a loss though... 

SOOOO..... I totally fell off the wagon the past week!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! Going to the city twice in a week really messed with my workouts and eating. Tomorrow I am 100% back on board and giving it my all because I only have 7 more days until I go DRESS shopping!!!!! YAY!!!!! Here's to pushing it to the end!!!!!

Kim & Eric ~ July 22, 2012
      Married to my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love
      Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#193 kya101

kya101
      • 645 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 11:09 AM

I hear ya on that one!!!!! It's very true, just gotta back on track that's all!!!!

#194 perry1217

perry1217
        • 355 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 08:08 AM

Ok ladies! I am back! I fell off the wedding wagon AND the exercise wagon, lol. I woke up the other day and realized only 200 days left till the wedding! Say what?!?!! So it's back in full force, restarting 30 Day Shred since I saw such amazing results and downloaded the myfitnesspal app on the iPhone. Anyone else have and want to be my diet buddy?! I'm kmccro27
          Playacar Palace Bride - January 6, 2012!!!!

#195 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
          • 2,136 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 08:58 AM

Hey Perry, I'm in!!

Just a quick update as I havnen't been on this thread (because I totally wasn't doing anything). Well I went dress shopping on June 11th and found the ONE ;-)  However; I go back on 7/30 because the designer will be there and he will sketch me in my dress (so excited).  Anyway, I joined weight watchers with one of my bridesmaids a week ago and lost 2 pounds.  Today I will start power 90 to ease mself back in but won't do all 90 days.  I will incorpate the 30 day shred (I have the book) but will get the dvd and then px90.

I want to loose 15-20 pounds.

Originally Posted by perry1217 

Ok ladies! I am back! I fell off the wedding wagon AND the exercise wagon, lol. I woke up the other day and realized only 200 days left till the wedding! Say what?!?!! So it's back in full force, restarting 30 Day Shred since I saw such amazing results and downloaded the myfitnesspal app on the iPhone. Anyone else have and want to be my diet buddy?! I'm kmccro27

#196 ssapper

ssapper
            • 182 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 09:23 AM

Hey Everyone! june 2012 bride here hoping to loose about 20-30 pounds before our wedding!! (Thats about how much Ive gained since graduating and starting work full time). Im trying to set small goals in order to reach the big goal... right now my goal is to run a 1/2 marathon in dec.. so ive taken up running again! If anyone has any recommendations for at home workouts (ive seen P90x mentioned) id love to know!

#197 shan0487

shan0487
              • 1,393 posts
              • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
              • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
              • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 23 June 2011 - 09:26 AM

I am on day 5 of level 2 today of the 30 day shred! I lost 4 pounds after level one and then last week I ate horribly! We had TWO food days at work last week, went out to dinner with friends Saturday night and out to dinner on Sunday for Father's Day! Needless to say, I gained all that weight back.  So I'm back to having lost only 2 pounds and my friends wedding is in 2 weeks from Saturday that I am a bridesmaid in. Crunch time!!!! :) Oh did i mention the bachelorette party is this weekend?? Lots of food and drinks! Ahhh! I can do this! :)

#198 shan0487

shan0487
              • 1,393 posts
              • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
              • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
              • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 23 June 2011 - 09:39 AM

I LOVE Jillian Michael's 30 day shred! It's only a 20 minute video, but she KICKS your butt!!! I think all of her videos would be great, I haven't tried any others but I plan on it when I'm done with the shred!

Originally Posted by ssapper 

Hey Everyone! june 2012 bride here hoping to loose about 20-30 pounds before our wedding!! (Thats about how much Ive gained since graduating and starting work full time). Im trying to set small goals in order to reach the big goal... right now my goal is to run a 1/2 marathon in dec.. so ive taken up running again! If anyone has any recommendations for at home workouts (ive seen P90x mentioned) id love to know!

#199 deniden

deniden
              • Site Supporter
              • 355 posts
              • Wedding Date:April 20, 2012
              • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa del Carmen

Posted 23 June 2011 - 10:13 AM

Hi ladies!

Just found this thread by accident and want to join!

My name is Denielle and I'm a April 2012 Bride. I joined Weight Watchers (for the 3rd time) in late May. I've lost about 8 lbs so far! I'm not sure exactly how much weight I want to lose, but I know that I want to feel super hot on my wedding day! I think I have about 30 lbs for me to get where I was at my lowest. Moreso, I want to be toned. I've been doing well with WW, but need to focus more on working out. Baby steps, I guess.

Hope everything is doing well!!!

Denielle

#200 Sharon99

Sharon99
              • 1,301 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 10:40 AM

Glad to see this thread has picked back up!  I just finished week 2 of P90x today & I feel great! I can already tell that my pants feel slightly looser! I am only looking to really tone up & to lose maybe 5-8 pounds but its extremely hard! The weekends are what do it for me, I am a drinker(now only on weekends) so I have to kill myself during the week to be able to have a few on the weekends. I try to give myself at least 1 cheat day of eating but dont get too crazy.

Shan0487 - Just get a Jillian workout in before the bachelorette party & maybe try to do any extra cardio, even for a half hour! Then it should even out, right!

Denielle & coconoir1908  - I have heard great things about weight watchers! Good luck to you both! My girl friend lost 40 pounds on it!!

ssapper - I would give Insanity a try. It will definitely help your cardio endurance for your marathon. Its a very intense cardio program that lasts for 2 months. the 1st month is 30-35 mins workouts then a recovery week then the 2nd month workouts are an hour. Its tough but really has helped me with running. Just gotta make sure you are eating enough calories.   perry1217 - I just downloaded the app!! My name is midgiehp. Guess I gotta set it up now & figure out how to work this!      

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users