Sign in to follow this  
perry1217

Weight Loss/Fitness Support for 2012 Brides!

Ladies,

I have been doing The Bar Method workout since December and am down 12 lbs and am noticing huge changes in my body. I love it so much better than killing myself in the gym which is what I was doing before I found out about it. I go 3-5 times a week which is what they say is best for results. It is the first time I have EVER liked a workout and actually look forward to going to. Check it out to see if there is a studio where you live and if there isn't they have videos you can buy. I can't wait to see my results this time next year which is right before my April 2013 wedding. Good luck to everyone!

Thanks

I have been watching what i eat, trying to pick smarter options and the gym/walking . Now that its getting wrmer me and my FI have a huge park in front of our house so we go there and walk about 3-4 miles a day.  Ive lost 7 lbs in 3 weeks. so im super pshyc. hopefully i wont fall off the wagon because when i start losing i feel like i can eat normal and thas not the idea... so imtrying hard... 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smoylan View Post

Way to go! What are you doing/how much have you lost?

I went in for my second dress fitting last weekend and alterations told me that they would have to let out my hips half an inch! this was definatly motivation, kicked my butt into high gear and I have smartened up. Theres nothing like paying in cash for putting on weight that makes you change your lazy unmotivated ways.

lol hope this helps and hope you don't have to pay extra to let out your dress :P

Oh my  eek.gif  That is so scary. I was just fitted for my dress on Monday. Mine is being custom made. My goal is for it to have to be taken in. Ok time to really step it up. I want to lose 35-40lbs by October.

I often search for 'victoria's secret exercise' on google and see the images to remind myself what I want, (lol)

or visit blogs like this http://undressedskeleton.tumblr.com/mystory

This is really helpful too. http://undressedskeleton.tumblr.com/dietplan

I use several different exercise videos and also doing running and weights at the gym so I don't get bored or lose motivations. 

Originally Posted by Oct 2012 Bride View Post

Ok so I really want to lose weight but I am so not motivated to to this on my own. Has anyone had this issue? How have you gotten over the hump?