Sign in to follow this  
perry1217

Weight Loss/Fitness Support for 2012 Brides!

Has anyone tried the 24 Day Challenge?! I just completed mine in October and lost 13 inches and 2% body fat!! I kept going eating healthy and taking my favorite products and am down a full pant size!! I'm so happy...just wondering if you ladies have ever heard of it too?

Here's a video explaining it !

Hey girls!!!!  29 days from the big one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I cannot even believe it!!  It's been a while since I checked into this thread since I'm working full time, planning the wedding and AHR (with over 200 guests!) and also taking 3 classes a semester.  Pulling my hair out is an understatement!  Lol.

Anyways!  I have been working so hard on the fitness thing.  Since I bought my dress in November 2010, I had to trade it in for a size smaller, then had to still have that one taken in!  I have been running...a lot!  I actually started doing 5k races around my area to help with motivation to get out there and run.  I also swear by Jillian Michaels and the 30 Day Shred.  She is a life saver!!!!  I recently joined a gym because it's going to start getting very cold in Philadelphia, and have been doing spinning classes.

But let me tell you....it has all paid off!!!!  Yesterday was my final fitting!

044.JPG

You look amazing! Congrats! Jillian is amazing!

So 2012 is right around the corner. 

I have gained about 5 pounds over the holidays(UGH) but really am trying to focus & get back into eating better. I workout at least 5 - 6 days a week but my portion sizes have gotten out of hand & I am sure that cancels out my workouts. Honestly workingout isnt my problem, its food & alcohol! undecided.gif 

With about 4 months to go, now is the time to really get my a$$ in gear! 

How is everyone doing with their healthy eatingworkouts? 

It sounds like I'm in the same boat as everyone else! I did Insanity from October to December and got great results, but since I finished that I haven't done anything so I think I put back on everything that I lost! I'm just under 6 months away so I hope I can get serious again starting now! I plan on renewing my gym membership since it's winter, and working out 5 days per week. I eat way too much sugar so I need to cut that out of my diet. 

Hi All ... i'm getting married in Aruba in July 2012 !!!  Could def use motivation tips / workout and diet tips.    SO Excited - July will be here soooo soon!

You should def. do a 24 Day Challenge!!!! I guarantee that you will loss wieght adn inches and tone up!! mesage me ifyou want more info! I did it and lost 8 total inches, toned up and droped a pant size in only 24 days.  I didnt starve myself and didnt work out because i didnt have any time and i still managed to loss weight and look amazing at out reception back home.  you can alos check out the products at wwww.advocare.com/11078839

I am getting married 3/17/12.  I have exactly 10 weeks to go until I leave for Jamaica, and I hope to lose 20 pounds. I just started the Nutrisystem meals (mainly because I'm super busy and hate cooking, so I like that its prepackaged for me). And this weekend I hope to join the gym. Working out is something I despise, so I'm hoping that I can stick with it!