Sign in to follow this  
perry1217

Weight Loss/Fitness Support for 2012 Brides!

Just thought I would check in on this thread as this week I accomplished one of my big goals which was 5 days of yoga straight (mon-fri)

I started practicing Moksha Yoga (hot yoga) in June and have really been loving it.  I never go on the weekends but am committed through the week.  I usually get 3-4 classes in a week but have been wanting to achieve my 5 day goal since I started and this week I did it!!!!!!!! 6 hours of Moksha and I feel amazing!!!!

I can definitely see a change in my body but most importantly I FEEL better!!! I feel tighter and firmer all over which was my big goal as well as dropping a few pounds.  I am not as fixated on the number as the look in a bikini and my dress!!!! 

My studio is having a 30 day challenge coming up so I think I will make that my next goal!!!!

Good luck everyone and keep up the great work!!!  cheer2.gif

Hey,

I have been using myfitnesspal.com, It is a free weight loss site and it also has a free App for smartphones. I tracks calories, weight loss, food diary, exercise...It is awesome and easy to use! Tracking calories has really help me lose weight, it makes you aware of how much and what you are eating. It is so easy to use as most foods and restaurant items are in the database with all the nutritional info, so all you have to do is find the item and add it to your daily meals. Anyway check it out! It is great and you can add friends to do it along side with you. Good luck! We can do this! :)

HI everyone...I"m a 2012 bride that is in need of an accountability thread for losing weight and staying motivated.

I just started the TurboFire program as well as tracking calories via myfitnesspal.com

Has anyone else tried Turbo fire with good results???

Hey Venus! I am a beachbody enthusiast..I tried Turbo Fire but I couldnt get into it, I love love love Insanity and I was looking for support as well. My wedding isnt until February but I have 20-30 Lbs to lose. So I am here for you if/when you need me :)

Alright ladies, I haven't really been very good last few months, but I am back at now with only 20 weeks to go until the wedding. I am going to use myfitnesspal.com religously and my FI and I are going to start P90X tomorrow. I look forward to losing my last 10 pounds, they have been haunting me for months now and enoughs enoughs... it's time!!! I'm gonna check in here and make it a priority to to committ and stick with it!!! Good luck to all and lets stay motivated... 2012 is fast approaching!!!

Hi ladies!

How is everyone doing?!

Well, after a HUGE eating/drinking binge for Labor Day Weekend, I posted a -0.1lb loss at my weigh-in last Friday. I'm hoping for a bigger loss this Friday!

Also, I got an email for the Bridalicious Boot Camp DVD set for $59. Thought I'd share!

Has anyone tried The Firm Express?  I think I want to alternate that with Jillian's 30 day shred or Turbo Fire....I have heard great things about Jillian and Turbo Fire but nothing about The firm.

Also going to throw in some yoga....

Hopefully it will work!

Hey kya! P90x is amazing! My husband and I did it to get ready for our wedding as well and after almost a year of doing zumba/pilates, etc. that really helped lose the last few and tone up. Good luck!

Originally Posted by kya101 View Post

Alright ladies, I haven't really been very good last few months, but I am back at now with only 20 weeks to go until the wedding. I am going to use myfitnesspal.com religously and my FI and I are going to start P90X tomorrow. I look forward to losing my last 10 pounds, they have been haunting me for months now and enoughs enoughs... it's time!!! I'm gonna check in here and make it a priority to to committ and stick with it!!! Good luck to all and lets stay motivated... 2012 is fast approaching!!!