Sign in to follow this  
perry1217

Weight Loss/Fitness Support for 2012 Brides!

Well, I made it one mile today (walk/run)...I guess that's a good start for a couch girl!! cheesy.gif

Originally Posted by aahq45 View Post

Ran a mile in a half last night; it's not much, but it's a start!!!  I HATE running, so I thought it was a person triumph!  YAY!!!!  I'm really sore today though! :)

Week 6 done!!!!! So pumped that I'm going to be starting phase 3/4 of Power90 tomorrow!!!! Yay... getting closer to being done and hopefully meeting my goals!

I stumbled across this website, it's awesome! it makes working out at the gym all by myself without a trainer so much easier!:) www.thepoorsmangym.com and not to say i've dropped about 20lbs too!:)

bellajovie-Cograts on the mile!!  I'm totally a couch girl too, and want to get up to doing a 5K!  We can do it!!!!  It's so hard because somedays it still feels like 2012 is soooo far away, but it'll be here before we know it! ;)

Thank you aahq45!! cheesy.gif Yes, we are going to make it to the 5k...and will be fabulously fit in 2012!

Congratulations star18!!

Originally Posted by aahq45 View Post

bellajovie-Cograts on the mile!!  I'm totally a couch girl too, and want to get up to doing a 5K!  We can do it!!!!  It's so hard because somedays it still feels like 2012 is soooo far away, but it'll be here before we know it! ;)

Great job ladies!!!!  I actually just had to take my dress back and have it exchanged for size since it fell off me!!  Guess I have to be careful to not lose much more weight after the new dress come in June 10!