Photo

Pre-wedding sale! A-2 Envelopes, aloe vera gel, spf30 chapstick, motion sickness tablets

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Karen&Rene

Karen&Rene
  • 190 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 10:04 PM

Alright, now that I have a good idea of our final guest list, time to get rid of some of the extras!  I have for sale:

- A-2 natural brown envelopes (4 3/8" X 5 3/4").  I used these for my STD magnets.  Selling these for 10 for $1 plus shipping.  I have 200 of these.

- 6 oz Max Block After Sun Aloe Vera gel.  I have 21 of these and selling all of them together for $15 plus shipping.

- Chapstick Ultra 30 SPF.  I have 3 packs of 2 (6 total).  Selling all 3 for $3 plus shipping. 

- Motion Sickness tablets, two tablets per pack.  I have 20 of these.  Selling all for $3 plus shipping.  These have the same active ingredient as non-drowsy dramamine (Meclizine Hydrochloride) although the box says that it may cause drowsiness, lol.  These expire in Feb 2012. 

PM me if interested!  Thanks for looking!

#2 missy&eric2011

missy&eric2011
    • 267 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 08:07 AM

PM'd you about the Aloe and Anti bac bottles! 

#3 Lasallebabe

Lasallebabe
      • Site Supporter
      • 154 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 09:46 AM

I am interested in your motion sickness tablets. Do you still have them? Thanks,

#4 Webbie

Webbie
        • 52 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:19 PM

Im interested in the Aloe Vera and Chapstick are they still available?

#5 asiamarie1

asiamarie1
          • 239 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 06:09 PM

I don't need anything but I love the way you sent your STD magnets...never would have thought of that myself

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users