Photo

How did you ask your bridesmaids to be in your wedding?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 passionsarcasm

passionsarcasm
  • 206 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 07:13 PM

Awww I heart the Barbie idea...

Well after I was asked via text message (YES YOU READ THAT RIGHT) to be a Maid of Honor in a wedding, I vowed that when it was my turn I'd do something a little more special, memorable and let's face it CLASSY! I am all for use of technology and I love to text but there are just some things you shouldn't do via text! LOL

Here's my link to the keepsakes I made: http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/thread/74352/diy-will-you-be-my-senorita-bridesmaid-invitations-w-tutorial-template

#12 JayKay

JayKay
    • 3,472 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
    • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 19 July 2011 - 07:22 PM

Those are so darn cute!!

Originally Posted by passionsarcasm 

Awww I heart the Barbie idea...

Well after I was asked via text message (YES YOU READ THAT RIGHT) to be a Maid of Honor in a wedding, I vowed that when it was my turn I'd do something a little more special, memorable and let's face it CLASSY! I am all for use of technology and I love to text but there are just some things you shouldn't do via text! LOL

Here's my link to the keepsakes I made: http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/thread/74352/diy-will-you-be-my-senorita-bridesmaid-invitations-w-tutorial-template

#13 Danz

Danz
    • 53 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 06:06 AM

I ironed on "Bridesmaid" rhinestones to tank tops. I gave them to my bridesmaids while we were on vacation together! I have no idea when they will wear them, but they are super cute! :)

#14 meBonidie2be

meBonidie2be
      • 402 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by wnmrtn8 

I gave my bridesmaid each a piggy bank with a poem asking them to be my bridesmaid. The piggy banks I got them at Pear One imports and they used them to save money for their dress and for the trip.

How cute is that!

#15 anna524

anna524
        • 155 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 12:35 PM

i wrote cards! and for the groomsmen im making beer labels and my FI is having the guys over and going to hand them out. i actually found the idea on here. they also suggested wine bottles for the bridesmaids

#16 passionsarcasm

passionsarcasm
          • 206 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 03:26 AM

ooo I like the beer label idea! Thats really cool

Originally Posted by anna524 

i wrote cards! and for the groomsmen im making beer labels and my FI is having the guys over and going to hand them out. i actually found the idea on here. they also suggested wine bottles for the bridesmaids

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users