Photo

Who is the Best Photographer in the Cancun/Riviera Maya Area? PLEASE HELP!

• Please log in to reply
256 replies to this topic

#71 J-me

J-me
  • 398 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 04:02 PM

Lol, sorry - posted this in the wrong thread! Need...more...sleep.... ;)

Originally Posted by J-me 

After MUCH research, I booked Fernando today!! So happy to have him and to check one more thing off the list :)

#72 LauraAsh

LauraAsh
    • 19 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 07:25 AM

Could you girls post:

Who your photographer was-
      How many hours it included-
      Cost-

I really need to know which photographers i should start messaging, but would like to narrow it down by who i can get for around 4-5 hours for about $1800-$2300

Thanks ladies!

#73 Bridemx

Bridemx
      • 4 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 05:29 PM

I have seen some great albums from a company called my photographyarte. My girlfriend used them for her wedding at Dreams Puerto Aventuras last month and sai they were fantastic and very affordable!

#74 Bridemx

Bridemx
        • 4 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 05:30 PM

I am currently looking at a company called photographyarte, they have so many packages to choose from and I found them to be one of the only companies that offered packages within my budget.

#75 Little B

Little B
          • 7 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 10:25 PM

I really think you should take at look at Verve Photo Co out of Toronto, Canada. I have had two experiences with this company one with my own engagement photos and a close friends wedding photos ( my wedding photo's too in Dec 2011!!!) and can't begin to express how impressed I was with Krista Fox ( photographer who I worked with). Verve Photo Co has two photographers who work together to capture the magic, love and joy of your special day. They specialize in weddings and have been featured in WedLuxe Magazine and on Style Me Pretty. My experience with Krista Fox was so relaxed, natural and most of all fun. Krista's experience with weddings makes her artistic eye keen for those special moments, and loving looks that are often only captured by someone who has a true passion for photography, weddings and most of all love between couples.

My experience with Verve Photo Co has been timely, professional and most of all personal. I got a large range of photos on a disc promptly after the shoot, and was not disappointed with one. Your wedding day is over in 24 hours, however the photographs will last forever. Krista was amazing at working with the natural Mexican surroundings to find unique locations to shoot photos. Verve Photo Co is so worth looking into. I am using them for my wedding in Dec 2011 in the Mayan and can't wait! Here are the links to their web page, and to their blog page so that you can see some of the work.

http://vervephotoco....dex2.php#/home/

http://www.vervephotoco.com/blog/

Contact me with any questions about my experience with Verve Photo Co, Bring a photographer is the best thing a bride could do. Especially a well known photographer!!!!

Brit

#76 kasiab

kasiab
            • 42 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 06:53 PM

Check out photos in cancun! Derek is from Canada and he does amazing photos i just got back and have about 2000!

#77 sweetmelissaann

sweetmelissaann
              • 70 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 01:48 PM

THank you for all the info!
                I currently have 13 requests out for more informaiton from all your suggestions!

#78 kthun

kthun
                • 74 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 03:17 PM

Hi fellow brides!  I'm getting in married at a Riviera Maya resort April 6th, but I'm hoping to find another bride getting married April 4th, 7th, or 8th who still needs a photographer.  I'm planning on bringing Sara Gray but she said that if I can find another wedding for her to shoot while she's in Mexico then she'll give us both a great deal.  PM me if you want more details!  http://www.saragrayphotography.com/ She's been featured on some of my favorite blogs...style me pretty, wedding chicks, grey likes weddings, etc

#79 nikkigoodin

nikkigoodin
                  • 6 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 02:05 PM

Hi there? do you happen to have a link we could look at your beautiful wedding photos? Looking at all options, making my head spin, lol:) was david pena expensive? thanks so much for your help:) nikki

#80 nikkigoodin

nikkigoodin
                    • 6 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 02:07 PM

i would love to use them as well. how was the experience? who were your photographers? and do you mind if i see a couple? thanks so much:) nikki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users