Who is the Best Photographer in the Cancun/Riviera Maya Area? PLEASE HELP!

• Please log in to reply
256 replies to this topic

#21 Afaybik

• 99 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 11:55 AM

What kind of price did you get from them?  Also is there a group of photographers or just 2 in this company.  They do really nice photos!

#22 mockingbird101

• 1 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 12:13 PM

Hands down, the best ever - you'll be so  ecstatic if you can get them, is..........Moments That Matter Photography - bar NONE.

Check them out, and you'll see what I mean.........and you'll be so happy you did :)

#23 nikki62500

• 3 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 05:32 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE Sascha Gluck!!!  He did our wedding in February and he is amazing!  We absolutely love our wedding photos and are so glad we chose him.  NG (358 _.jpg

#24 nicole-woods

• 1 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 04:36 AM

I used Gonzalo, he is a great photographer. His prices are in my budget!

take a look at his blog www.gonzalonunez.com/blog

Attached Files

#25 LBrandt

• 1 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 02:19 PM

Melissa - I would highly recommend Michael & Jennifer Lewis (http://www.mandjphoto.com). They photographed my wedding in Denver, CO and now live in Mexico. Here is a description of each of their styles.

Michael has worked as a professional photographer since 1981, shooting for such prestigious publications as National Geographic, Smithsonian and TIME. He has worked in more than 45 countries and photographed weddings around the U.S. and in Mexico. He tends to work in a photojournalistic style, unobtrusive, but always “there”.

Jennifer’s style is elegant and artistic. She was trained in classic portraiture at Brooks Institute in California, one of the finest photography schools in the world. Having worked on projects in India and South America, she also has photographed weddings in the U.S. and Mexico. Like Michael, she regularly contributes photos to the National Geographic Image Collection. She creates portraits and captures moments that every bride treasures.

I know Michael personally and he is a great guy! I met Jennifer when she photographed my wedding and she is also awesome. They make a great pair! They are easy to work with and are very talented. Definitely check them out!

- Laura

#26 cvan8765

• 22 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 04:11 AM

Just booked mine :)  We are using Samuel Luna.  His work is really amazing!  Check it out http://www.samuelluna.com/

#27 royalbride610

• 172 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 05:25 AM

We are using Juan Navarro for photography.  His work is absolutely amazing & the prices are very reasonable!  Photography is definitely one of the most important aspects of our wedding, especially since it'll just be the two of us.  We are receiving 3 hours of photography on the wedding day with Juan & an assistant, 160 prints total, an album, photo's in high res on dvd,, plus a ttd session the next day for 2 hours with 55 prints and photo's on dvd for $1800.  I believe he is well worth the cost, his photo's are great and I have yet to see any bad reviews about him.

Good luck!

#28 msalazar

• 1 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 09:33 AM

I'm a photographer in Texas and I know Fer Juaristi is an amazing photographer. He or any of his collegues in the WedRockers. Check his website out and Daniel Aguilar - they are both super amazing and very down to earth people.

#29 nadennec

• 215 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 09:53 AM

I just booked Photos in Cancun for my wedding. Great prices, and pics of a recent weddings on their website were great!

Nadenne C

#30 shan0487

• 1,393 posts
                    • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
                    • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
                    • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 13 April 2011 - 11:00 AM

so many to choose from!!! thank you ladies this is very helpful! I will be inquiring! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users