Photo

Who is the best DJ in the Cancun/Riviera Maya Area??? PLEASE HELP!

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#11 lisanicole

lisanicole
  • 67 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 08:39 AM

We used DJ Bob. He is originally from New Jersey. We thought he was great. All 70 guests were dancing the entire time.

#12 weddingscancun1

weddingscancun1
    • Banned
    • 3 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 12:03 PM

Hi Melissa,

I can offer a very good DJ service. You can see photos on our website we have several services www.avsc.com.mx 
      Our philosophy is that what you want to listen to what the DJ sets

July

#13 weddingscancun1

weddingscancun1
      • Banned
      • 3 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 02:54 PM

Hi Melissa,

I can offer a very good DJ service. You can see photos on our website we have several services www.avsc.com.mx. Our philosophy is that what you want to listen to what the DJ sets

July

#14 tngirl

tngirl
        • 15 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 02:01 PM

Christi,

Thanks for the followup!  I cant wait either....the big day will be here before you know it.

#15 GMOne

GMOne
          • 17 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 08:56 PM

What is DJ Bob contact info? I'd like to contact him. thanks@!

#16 melfaybik

melfaybik
            • 187 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 10:40 AM

We decided to book DJ Temo at DJ Doremixx for our wedding on 5-28-11. 

#17 kimbos

kimbos
              • 150 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 09:59 AM

Hi Melissa,

I will be using DJ Julian from Mood Event Services weddings@moodevents.com.mx .  Mood Event services have lower prices than Doremixx and Mannia.  DJ Julian speaks fluent English (he lived in the U.S. for a while) and he always responds quickly to my questions and gives me plenty of details.  I met DJ Julian a couple of weeks ago, he happened to be traveling to Houston (where I live), so we met to discuss my reception.  He used to work for Senor Frogs in Cancun. I gave him some examples of the music that I like (mostly top 40 songs) and he has all those songs....they have a collection of over 60,000 songs.  They seem to have really good sound equipment too, they're always updating their equipment. They have a lightup dance floor, but I haven't decided yet if I will use that.  I suggest that you check into Mood Event services, if you haven't decided on a DJ yet.

Christi

How long will you be having DB Julian and how much was his quote? I know most people say DJ Mannia is aobut $900.

#18 cdlillad

cdlillad
                • 141 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 07:07 AM

Kimbos: We will be having a DJ from Mood Event Services for 3 hours and we have around 30 guests.  So the price depends on how large the party is, because they use different equipment for different sizes.  The price for my 3 hour DJ session is $650 USD.  The price includes balloons, masks, glowsticks, He also has a light up LED dance floor for an extra charge.

#19 kimbos

kimbos
                  • 150 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:44 AM

Awesome I am expedcting about 20-25 guest and 2-3 hours so that sounds like just about what I would need. Thanks for the info cdlillad.

#20 BrideMoka

BrideMoka
                    • 155 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 10:14 PM

How much is his package?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users