The Hard Rock Punta Cana

• Please log in to reply
897 replies to this topic

#851 Asia Pimentel

Asia Pimentel
  • Vendor
  • 62 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:51 PM

Hello lovely brides, its been a while since last time, a lot of thing has happened  in the meantime resulting in the evolution of my brand and my art.
     Asia Pimentel begins a new stage and I feel so proud to introduce my brand new website  *

A warm greeting from Dominican Republic!

Asia Pimentel

#852 kvilagi

• 8 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 4, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:15 AM

Hi! I'm new to the website - my fiancĀ© and I are looking at a few hotels in Punta Cana, and HRH seems to be the front runner right now! We have a guest list of about 30-35 right now - and would love to do a restaurant dinner with a reception after! Just wondering what options you girls planned/did for a reception? And was the price outrageous? 

Also- is the photographer at HRH good? Or would getting an outside photographer be best??

We would love any advice!!!! Can't wait to actually plan :) 

#853 RNMaringelli

• 8 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:24 PM

Hey ladies and gents!

I have been meaning to post our amazing wedding on here for all of you to see! We had our wedding at the hardrock punta cana on august 17th 2013. We had the most AMAZING photographers!!! we love love loved them! Whitney Photo!! whitneyphoto.com 

I found them through pinterest.com  They are from South Carolina. Because we live in NY we met them using skype for our first meeting. They are so nice and priced well. We loved our wedding but whitney photography just made our wedding over the top!!! We had over 900 photos and a trash the dress session if you would like to see me massage me!!!!

I hope this loads correctly if not try this site: 

#854 ASAtobe

• 75 posts
      • Wedding Date:May 16, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Cancun Mexico

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:52 PM

I'm getting married October 4th 2014! I was wondering if anyone had compared this to the Paridisus Punta Cana. The Paradisus PC, The HardRock, and Dreams PB are my top three choices. There will be around 25-30 people there, other than my parents and his mom everyone will be between the ages of 23-30, and I didn't want to spend too much extra. Any type of help or advice would be greatly appreciated. I am so overwhelmed.

#855 RNMaringelli

• 8 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:12 PM

There's nothing like the hardrock! The stay was unbelievable!! Believe me there is no comparison. I've been 3 three different dr resorts. There's no question it's worth the money.

#856 xoxapplexox

• Site Supporter
        • 8 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:49 PM

Hello everyone! We just got married on July 20, 2013. Here is the link to our wedding sneak peek video at the HRPC :)

#857 bethlorentz

• 17 posts
          • Wedding Date:June 6, 2014
          • Wedding Location:NOW Larimar Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
          • LocationWest Des Moines, IA

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:50 PM

Hello to all of you beautiful brides!  I am actually getting married at a different resort, but wondering if any of you know of any good "booze cruises" to take 40-50 guests on?  Thank you and have a great day!

#858 TuffLuv

• 211 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by xoxapplexox 

Hello everyone! We just got married on July 20, 2013. Here is the link to our wedding sneak peek video at the HRPC :)

I loved your video. You were a beautiful bride.

Tuff Luv

Reese & Kandie

Hard Rock

Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

April 12, 2014

#859 xoxapplexox

• Site Supporter
            • 8 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:21 AM

Thank you :)

#860 KimmyB

• 10 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:13 AM

Who did your video?  Did you use the Hard Rock's video company?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users