The Hard Rock Punta Cana

• Please log in to reply
897 replies to this topic

#761 VALFEM

VALFEM
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:21 PM

Hey Everyone..

Im new to this forum and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share any information about the Hard Rock Hotel and their wedding experiences. I have a few more days to sign my contract and Im unsure about where to have my wedding reception. They sent me a very generic pictures of the different locations and I cant figure out which location to decide on. Any info is greatly appreciated!

Thanks

#762 jadenela

jadenela
    • Site Supporter
    • 20 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:06 PM

Has anyone used the onsite photographers? I'm nervous since they don't have any photos of previous weddings...

#763 Ktonder

Ktonder
      • 7 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:18 PM

Hi

Hi! My video was  done by Mibsan Espejo, I originally hired Jochy Fersobe for video and photo and turned out to be a complete disaster, I hired him to do my wedding and last minute I was told his crew would be doing it, finally they cancelled on me last minute after much arguing and I was able to find him last minute! I couldn't have made a better decision, he was less in price and did an absolutely amazing job! I should have my whole video this month:) Here's his Fb page & email http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts info@mibsanespejo.com

Hi Vane23! I LOVE your video. Who did you use for a photographer? I'm planning my wedding for 2014 at the hard rock but I can't seem to find good pictures of each private party location (pools, terraces, etc). Do you have any advice or pictures? Thanks!! :)

#764 Ktonder

Ktonder
        • 7 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:21 PM

Did anyone had jenifer for wedding planning at Hard Rock? Just would like some feed back..

Hi! I've been working with Jennifer and she has been great so far...

#765 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:35 AM

Hello Hard Rock All-Inclusive Resorts Brides and Grooms,

Just a reminder that we posted the registration information for the Hard Rock All-Inclusive Resorts Wedding Webinar Scheduled for Saturday, February 23, 2013 @ 9:00am PST.

This will be a great webinar where you can learn about the new wedding packages as well as get your wedding questions answered!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#766 JJ512

JJ512
          • 13 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:13 AM

I used the onsite photographers! I posted some of my photos earlier in the thread. But they turned out lovely.

#767 OctDRHR

OctDRHR
            • 8 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:00 PM

Does anyone know if the resort will let you personalize the cake if you bring the items? I know the package comes with a basic cake and I would like to 'bling' it up a bit and put a topper on it but am not sure if I can do that. Has anyone looked into this?

#768 Vane23

Vane23
              • 68 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by Ktonder 

Hi

Hi Vane23!
                I LOVE your video. Who did you use for a photographer? I'm planning my wedding for 2014 at the hard rock but I can't seem to find good pictures of each private party location (pools, terraces, etc). Do you have any advice or pictures?

Thanks!! :)

Hi! Thank you! I actually brought my own photographer, should be getting my pictures by the end of this month, but if you want to add me on Facebook I have some pictures there!

Here's my page:

http://www.facebook.com/VaneMua23

#769 engaged1230

engaged1230
                • 35 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:31 PM

LADIES PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

I was just recommended HRH in DR. I have been on and off the phone with them all day and they are saying they dont have pictures of their wedding venues!!! How am i supposed to book something without seeing the pictures?? PLease help!! This process is taking the life out of me!!!

#770 Jamielynn55

Jamielynn55
                  • 183 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by engaged1230 

LADIES PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

I was just recommended HRH in DR. I have been on and off the phone with them all day and they are saying they dont have pictures of their wedding venues!!! How am i supposed to book something without seeing the pictures?? PLease help!! This process is taking the life out of me!!!

send me your email address i will send you a few things   

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users