Photo

The Hard Rock Punta Cana

• Please log in to reply
897 replies to this topic

#41 DRb2b

DRb2b
  • 96 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 06:04 PM

Congratulations Raazzy! So happy you had a wonderful wedding but it really stinks how the coordinator is ignoring you. Thanks for the heads up on paying close attention to the bill. Hope everything can be peacefully resolved with your situation. Congrats again!

#42 LovesJakeyPoo

LovesJakeyPoo
    • 160 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 04:36 PM

I have her and now I'm concerned I will talk to my FI and Travel agaent ASAP thanks for the heads up and let us know how that all plays out~

#43 LovesJakeyPoo

LovesJakeyPoo
      • 160 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 04:44 PM

My FI was asking me exactly what happened with the billing...did guests not pay their rooms how did this all come about and was it Marlyn or some other person's responsibility to get this straight?

#44 LovesJakeyPoo

LovesJakeyPoo
        • 160 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 04:46 PM

Also we were wondering what your suggestion would be to avoid this

#45 asiamarie1

asiamarie1
          • 239 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 03:59 AM

jhern-  We are torn between the Majestic Colonial and the Hard Rock, and ultimately are trying to keep the guest rates down. We are not having a large event most likely about 20 people. When ar you getting married? Our wedding date is 12/12/12. Any information you have on the Majestic Colonial would be great. We are going to make a final decision within the next week or two so that we can do our STD's and then have a final head count of who is actually going.

#46 LovesJakeyPoo

LovesJakeyPoo
            • 160 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 09:22 AM

any new news about HRC?

#47 LovesJakeyPoo

LovesJakeyPoo
              • 160 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 07:27 AM

Does anyone know if The Hard Rock allows us to bring our own cups?

#48 ginamapi

ginamapi
                • 42 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 01:49 PM

Hi! Where is the planning thread? I cant find it. WOuld love to se pics of your wedding. We are having around 100+ as well but think we are doing it outside by a pool aread. Nancy said we can do cocktail at one pool area and then move to another for the reception. Cant wait to see your pics!!!!

#49 ginamapi

ginamapi
                  • 42 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:52 AM

Raazyy57711 Would love to see your pics. Where can we find them?

#50 Dimplez2

Dimplez2
                    • 3 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:30 PM

I am so sorry that you have to go through that!  Did you hire your own wedding planner?  If not, do you think hiring an outside wedding planner is necessary?  I am really looking into HRC b/c of the great incentives they offer, but I wouldn't want to go through out such a long dragged out process. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users