• Please log in to reply
897 replies to this topic

#421 Mrs2BE

Mrs2BE
  • Banned
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 10:28 AM

@May2013Bride,

How do you know the 1500 resort credit is still valid for 2013? Also, do you what the rates for 2013 are yet? I have been waiting for the rates to come out so I can send out my save the dates.

#422 may2013brides

may2013brides
    • 22 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:22 AM

Mrs2BE,

I had emailed Maryln to ask if they are accepting 2013 wedding requests and also asked if they are extending the $1500 resort credit for 2013.  She replied to me that they have extended it for 2013 but pricing is not available as of yet. :)

#423 Jay Berry

Jay Berry
      • 31 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:01 AM

were in the process of booking for march 2013 and were not having any problems with booking or prices. Right now a high quote is $250 per night but my quote is throught a destination wedding site and includes other incentives as well. Im so excited about the resort credit being extended

#424 kellykellz

kellykellz
        • 83 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:19 AM

Mrs2BE,

Do you have Marylin's email address? Is she part of the HRPC or is she out of Miami.  I have put in a request for a wedding date several times, and still have not heard anything back from anyone about a contract, etc...

Thanks,

Kelly :-)

Originally Posted by may2013brides 

Mrs2BE,

I had emailed Maryln to ask if they are accepting 2013 wedding requests and also asked if they are extending the $1500 resort credit for 2013.  She replied to me that they have extended it for 2013 but pricing is not available as of yet. :)

#425 Vane23

Vane23
          • 68 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:11 AM

Hi!

Is your quote $250 per night for double occupancy? Or is $250 per person /per night? I was having an issue when first booking because it was a little unclear.

Originally Posted by Jay Berry 

were in the process of booking for march 2013 and were not having any problems with booking or prices. Right now a high quote is $250 per night but my quote is throught a destination wedding site and includes other incentives as well. Im so excited about the resort credit being extended

#426 kellykellz

kellykellz
            • 83 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:19 AM

Jay,

What destination wedding site are you using? Any help would be awesome! Thanks :-)

Originally Posted by Jay Berry 

#427 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:29 AM

We have been able to get rates for 2013.

You might want to try one of the 

Hi!

Is your quote $250 per night for double occupancy? Or is $250 per person /per night? I was having an issue when first booking because it was a little unclear.

Originally Posted by kellykellz 

Jay,

What destination wedding site are you using? Any help would be awesome! Thanks :-)

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#428 Lh Sunnie

Lh Sunnie
              • 30 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:55 PM

Marlyn is out of Miami. They are no longer associated with HR. Show around to many travel agents.. They all give different prices.

I did not hear anything back when I did the wedding date either. I had Marlyn and Renee take care of it all.

Originally Posted by kellykellz 

Mrs2BE,

Do you have Marylin's email address? Is she part of the HRPC or is she out of Miami.  I have put in a request for a wedding date several times, and still have not heard anything back from anyone about a contract, etc...

Thanks,

Kelly :-)

#429 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:54 PM

Heads up about: Palace Resorts $1500 Resort Credit TAX Update

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#430 ToyaToyaToya

ToyaToyaToya
                • Site Supporter
                • 50 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:49 AM

Vane,

Just got off a call with Renee, and she just got back from punta cana this week. she told me that she thinks Roxy Ballroom is the best. below is te hlink she gave me.

Does anyone know what's the difference in ballrooms? Is one nicer than the other, or location, or is all a matter of size?

Thanks a bunch!

Vanessa :)

Toya and Jared
                  Hard Rock Punta Cana
                  May 19, 2012!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users