• Please log in to reply
897 replies to this topic

#411 Mrs2BE

Mrs2BE
  • Banned
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 08:42 AM

HI,

Yes they are! I booked my wedding for May 25, 2013.  Just send them an email and the will confirm and give you a conformation number. Then be prepared not to hear from them for a while. The rates for 2013 are not out yet. Hope this helps.

When are you gettting married?

#412 Mrs2BE

Mrs2BE
    • Banned
    • 7 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 08:46 AM

HI,

Yes they are! I booked my wedding for May 25, 2013.  Just send them an email and the will confirm and give you a conformation number. Then be prepared not to hear from them for a while. The rates for 2013 are not out yet. Hope this helps.

When are you gettting married?

#413 smr6281

smr6281
      • 4 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:57 PM

Hi! I am new to this forum and I'm trying to get any info I can about HRHC. My fiance and I sent a proposal with confirmation for May 18th 2013. Anyway I was recently in Punta Cana Feb 24th to look at possible wedding locations and saw Paradisus Palma Real for a brief moment. It looks absolutely beautiful. The thing is, the reason I saw this resort was because when my fiance and I went to Paradisus Punta Cana to check in they said they did not have a room for us. They had overbooked the resort and sent us to the Palma Real for a night. As much as they tried to make it up to us we didn't recieve a room at the Paradisus Punta Cana until 3pm the next day leaving us in limbo for a while. I wouldn't want my guests to experience this.We spoke to another couple at the pool while there and they experienced the same thing except they had to spend their own money at a resort for 2 nights because of overbooking. This turned us off from Paradisus in general. The Palma Real looked amazing I would just be cautious. :)

#414 mbearbride

mbearbride
        • 9 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 05:31 PM

Wow thanks for posting that. I was looking into Palma Real as well

#415 Lh Sunnie

Lh Sunnie
          • 30 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 06:57 PM

Really because they told me with the complimentary package I could only get white...

Originally Posted by LalaJ 

Vane, do you plan on having unlimited events? If so, then the tables, chairs, glasses, etc... are included. They have a limited selection of complimentary linen. The available colors for table cloths are white and ivory only. Here is a pic of the available colors for napkins and overlays:

Linen Colors.jpg

If you want any other colors or a special type of linen, you'd have to pay extra.

#416 Lh Sunnie

Lh Sunnie
            • 30 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 07:06 PM

Symbolic and having a friend do it. I think that makes it have a special touch and something different, since it is only symbolic.

Originally Posted by kellykellz 

Are the brides from the USA having a civil or a symbolic ceremony? Thoughts on each??

#417 may2013brides

may2013brides
              • 22 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:36 AM

Do you have anymore info on symbolic ceremony?  My partner and I are doing the same.

GREAT NEWS 2013 BRIDES!!  I just got an email from Maryln Tobon saying they are extending the $1500 resort credit for 2013!!

Can anybody give me info on if you want a private function how much it costs?

Also, if anybody has pictures of the ballrooms and ceremony locations I'd love to see them!

Here is my email.

catcher-10@rogers.com

Thank you,

Desirae

#418 Vane23

Vane23
                • 68 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:28 AM

Does anyone know what's the difference in ballrooms? Is one nicer than the other, or location, or is all a matter of size?

Thanks a bunch!

Vanessa :)

#419 LalaJ

LalaJ
                  • 157 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 10:22 AM

This is what my onsite WC indicated. The packages/wedding collections usually apply to the ceremony and the dinner after the ceremony which is what you may be referring to. These color options are for the reception and welcome dinner that I plan to have.

Originally Posted by Lh Sunnie 

Really because they told me with the complimentary package I could only get white...

Hard Rock Punta Cana May 12, 2012

#420 LalaJ

LalaJ
                    • 157 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 10:25 AM

They're pretty much the same. They're all located in the same place and are divided by partitions which they use to make the rooms larger or smaller depending on the amount of guests.

Originally Posted by Vane23 

Does anyone know what's the difference in ballrooms? Is one nicer than the other, or location, or is all a matter of size?

Thanks a bunch!

Vanessa :)

Hard Rock Punta Cana May 12, 2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users