Photo

The Hard Rock Punta Cana

• Please log in to reply
897 replies to this topic

#31 DRb2b

DRb2b
  • 96 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 07:58 PM

oh wow that sounds great! I can't wait to see the pictures they took, please share once they get back. I've heard that about the grounds but everyone I talk to says the place is amazing. The deal they are offering seems pretty good so like you said if you're getting it for free then you can spend the money elsewhere.

#32 LovesJakeyPoo

LovesJakeyPoo
    • 160 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 04:39 PM

Decided to go with the Hard Rock punta cana!!! the incentives were just too good to pass up! the reviews seem to be getting better as well! My date is set for March 02, 2012....so excited!!!

#33 LovesJakeyPoo

LovesJakeyPoo
      • 160 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 04:43 PM

any pics yet?

#34 LalaJ

LalaJ
        • 157 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:18 AM

Congrats Jakey Poo!

Hard Rock Punta Cana May 12, 2012

#35 ginamapi

ginamapi
          • 42 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:22 AM

My parents are back but I dont have thier pics yet but our travel agent who will be handling all the bookings for our guests, was there a few weeks ago and took a ton of pictures. IF you go on her facebook site- Endless Travel - you can see her hard rock albums. We officailly booked it for 10/27/12 and we are going to go down in Septemebr to talk to the wedding coordinator and see everything ourselves. Cant wait!

#36 LalaJ

LalaJ
            • 157 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 08:48 AM

Thanks Gina, I'm going to check out the FB page now. Congrats on booking your wedding date! I'm doing my site inspection in August and can't wait either, so excited!

Hard Rock Punta Cana May 12, 2012

#37 DRb2b

DRb2b
              • 96 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 02:04 PM

Thanks for letting us know about the FB pics.  I'm happy to finally see more than what's on the website, it looks beautiful. I'm soooo excited now!!!  We just signed the contract yesterday for our Aug. 11, 2012.

#38 Raazzy5711

Raazzy5711
                • 217 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 06:44 AM

Hi Ladies,

I had my wedding at the Hard Rock on May 7th.  I did qualify for unlimited events and I had a private reception in one of the ballrooms because I had 102 guests.  I had a beautiful ceremony and reception but I want everyone to pay close attention to your bills.  I am still dealing with charges being moved to my bill from some of my guests rooms seven weeks after the event.  My group coordinator was Marlyn Tobon and she is AWFUL!  She hasn't returned emails from not only me, but some of her colleagues who are on-site trying to handle these issues for me.  If I don't hear anything from them before the end of the month I will be filing a suit against them.  

On the other hand, Nancy and her team in the wedding department are great and I love them!  It just sucks that accounting drama and how they don't even care that I am out $1,000 after spending 30 times that isn't a concern for them.  

Good luck to you all and if you have Marlyn, request someone else!

I will post pictures of my wedding in the planning thread.

Y~

#39 ToyaToyaToya

ToyaToyaToya
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 50 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 05:33 AM

Thanks again for the info! I'm still in the planning stages, but it seems like our frustrations are the opposite. Nancy doesnt answer ANY of my emails, but Marlyn seems to be very helpful! i think its because my wedding is so far away, and Nancy is probably busy helping brides with weddings that are coming up soon. Did you use the resort's photographer? Will you be posting some ceremony and reception pics? Congrats again!!!!

Originally Posted by Raazzy5711 

Hi Ladies,

I had my wedding at the Hard Rock on May 7th.  I did qualify for unlimited events and I had a private reception in one of the ballrooms because I had 102 guests.  I had a beautiful ceremony and reception but I want everyone to pay close attention to your bills.  I am still dealing with charges being moved to my bill from some of my guests rooms seven weeks after the event.  My group coordinator was Marlyn Tobon and she is AWFUL!  She hasn't returned emails from not only me, but some of her colleagues who are on-site trying to handle these issues for me.  If I don't hear anything from them before the end of the month I will be filing a suit against them.  

On the other hand, Nancy and her team in the wedding department are great and I love them!  It just sucks that accounting drama and how they don't even care that I am out $1,000 after spending 30 times that isn't a concern for them.  

Y~

Toya and Jared
                    Hard Rock Punta Cana
                    May 19, 2012!!!

#40 JetsettinBride

JetsettinBride
                    • 299 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 08:05 AM

Congrats Raazzy!  

Sorry to hear about all the accounting drama especially since you spent so much money at the resort and brought so many guests to the Resort.  The Hard Rock should really be thanking you.

Congrats again on your wedding and cant wait to see the pics and planning thread!  

Originally Posted by Raazzy5711 

Hi Ladies,

Y~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users