The Hard Rock Punta Cana

Here is a source for virtual tour http://iceportal.com/brochures/ice/brochure.aspx?did=2052&brochureid=pujplc&mtype=4343

Hope this helps....

Originally Posted by tinaandjavier View Post

wow i am soooo happy i stumbled across this site!!! i am getting married at hard rock June 16 Th 2012 we booked in Aug 2011 and we had few issues in the beginning and some how we did get info and so we started to budget well now all the collections have changed as well as the prices, as for Renee our WC I happen called to ask a question and was told i now have to talk to her, so i was transfer ed to her left message, and another message, so she called me and set up a conference call which i was so excited for but by the time i was off the conf call i was so frustrated. I felt she had not 1 answer to my questions I felt all she wanted to do was up sale me. she wanted me to buy a photography pkg but has no 1 photography sample to show me, no cake. she just kept saying send me photos of what you want and Renee will get me a quote. I am still waiting on the quote from our meeting on Jan 17 Th 2012, as well as the answer to when choosing a buffet do you get everything on the list or do you have to pick and choose? well i spoke to Renee Jan 25 again to set up another call and told her exactly what i wanted to know on the call on  the 30 Th of Jan. and still no answers. THANK GOD for Maria who is a on site WC at the resort she gave me tons of info which really help. so thanks for listening to me vent but if anyone can add and help with their experiences once they get to the resort will help put my mind at ease and the virtual tours do you know who i can get them from? 

Originally Posted by r and k 2012 View Post

Hello Tinaandjavier,

How did you communicate with the onsite WC Maria, did you phone her or email. I would like to have an alternative contact because I am loosing faith in Reene's capabilities. Also to let everyone know Hard Rock Punta Cana is no longer affiliated with Palace Resort I do not know who they are with, but my TA is trying to find out. I am trying to stay confident about my choice becasue it is too late to change I have over 50 deposits down for guests. I am still hearing positive reviews on Trip Advisor and the odd complaint but you get that with any resort. I also heard the planning stages for the wedding are very difficult but once you are at the resort everything seems to work it self out. The only thing I will warn you is that many brides find extra charges on their bills so read it very carefully.

Here is a source for virtual tour http://iceportal.com/brochures/ice/brochure.aspx?did=2052&brochureid=pujplc&mtype=4343

Hope this helps....

wow i am soooo happy i stumbled across this site!!! i am getting married at hard rock June 16 Th 2012 we booked in Aug 2011 and we had few issues in the beginning and some how we did get info and so we started to budget well now all the collections have changed as well as the prices, as for Renee our WC I happen called to ask a question and was told i now have to talk to her, so i was transfer ed to her left message, and another message, so she called me and set up a conference call which i was so excited for but by the time i was off the conf call i was so frustrated. I felt she had not 1 answer to my questions I felt all she wanted to do was up sale me. she wanted me to buy a photography pkg but has no 1 photography sample to show me, no cake. she just kept saying send me photos of what you want and Renee will get me a quote. I am still waiting on the quote from our meeting on Jan 17 Th 2012, as well as the answer to when choosing a buffet do you get everything on the list or do you have to pick and choose? well i spoke to Renee Jan 25 again to set up another call and told her exactly what i wanted to know on the call on  the 30 Th of Jan. and still no answers. THANK GOD for Maria who is a on site WC at the resort she gave me tons of info which really help. so thanks for listening to me vent but if anyone can add and help with their experiences once they get to the resort will help put my mind at ease and the virtual tours do you know who i can get them from? 

Hello Tinaandjavier,

How did you communicate with the onsite WC Maria, did you phone her or email. I would like to have an alternative contact because I am loosing faith in Reene's capabilities. Also to let everyone know Hard Rock Punta Cana is no longer affiliated with Palace Resort I do not know who they are with, but my TA is trying to find out. I am trying to stay confident about my choice becasue it is too late to change I have over 50 deposits down for guests. I am still hearing positive reviews on Trip Advisor and the odd complaint but you get that with any resort. I also heard the planning stages for the wedding are very difficult but once you are at the resort everything seems to work it self out. The only thing I will warn you is that many brides find extra charges on their bills so read it very carefully.

Hope this helps....

Hello Tinaandjavier,

Hope this helps....

Hope this helps....

Hello Tinaandjavier,

Hope this helps....

I have been hearing rumors about Palace no longer even owning this hotel as of this month. I wonder what that means for wedding packages?!? Let us know what you find out. If I find out anything I will also post.

Hello Tinaandjavier,

i just called the hotel direct and asked for an onsite wedding cornatior, also we have are trip 100% paid for and some guest as well so it to late to change now it really just sucks when you budget for one thing and book a year in advance and now all the prices have changed !!! i have no dought that our vaccation at the hard rock is going to be amazing and i really Like Maria i talked to her a few times now and i know she is going to do a great job!!! but just fustrating when you cant get answers. When is your wedding?

I have a ton of questions but my list is at home ;) however do you know if we can use a photographer from the punta Cana area and just buy a guest pass for them? Also do you have any photos of the different places to have the ceremony and reception?  Thanks!

Originally Posted by Vane23 View Post

Ladies! I have a conference call with Renee today at 3pm, let me know if anyone has any questions they'd like me to ask =)

Hey all,

So according to Rene:

If you're eligible for the private functions, it's only valid for use of 3 hours a day. So for example

Cocktail hour: 1 Hour

Reception: you're allowed to use the other 2 hours and then you have to pay for any additional hours depending on how many tables you have, for service.

Second If you are bringing your own photographer, they need to now stay a 2 night minimum.

The resort credits are only allowed to be used towards the wedding collections, and spa services, etc.

The call went so quick I barely even got to breathe! I'm going to call the hotel directly and speak to the onsite wedding planner to go over everything and make sure everything is accurate.

blink.gif