The Hard Rock Punta Cana

I used dazzleprinting.com They were pretty cost affective and did AN AMAZING JOB! I will say that the one thing everyone commented on was the magazine. I'll try posting some pics if I haven't already..i just used Mac's publisher program to design it..I think they can work with just about anything as long as you can transfer it into adobe/pdf. form.

brit cover mag.bmp

britmag1.bmp

britmag3.bmp

britmag9.bmp

post-36335-138622331855_thumb.jpg

What made all of you choose Hard Rock over let's say Paradisus...I like them both but Hard Rock is more my style. I am not getting married until January 2013 in the DR, but I cannot stick to one hotel yet. :-(

Price wise I cannot figure out how much a destination wedding will cost...I am starting to get lost in it all! Any advice would be appreciated.

as for me I was going back and forth with both what helped me make my decision was the fact the hardrock gives u great group rates for the guests, as the Paradisus does not, they are very strict with their room rates! that was a deal breaker for me instantly!

Good Luck!

That is what is killing me at the Paradisus, the group rates and the wedding packages. I do not have the extra money for a huge wedding here in Michigan and I might as well with what the Paradisus is charging for the wedding prices. I will keep researching, I have some time since I cannot really get prices until February...thank you. :-)

What kept me away from Paradisus was a few reviews from my freinds who have gone there. Said food was horrible so for me that crossed that one off the listed right away. We visited the hard Rock and the food was good for an all -inclusive... Plus If you haev enough people (75+ room nights in total) then you acn get free unlimited party  which saves so much since you are not paying for food or alcohol. You'd think at an all-inclusive you wouldnt have to pay for that but you do when you do aprivate party so that was a huge help and allowed us to go all out with decor etc. 

That is what I am beginning to finally realize. Eventhough we are chosing an all-inclusive, a private party costs money. That is exactly what is drawing me to the Hard Rock ( plus it just looks awesome and there will be many people in their mid to late twenties there and would love the party atmosphere). I like the wedding package prices even without them free and I believe we will have 75+ nights booked. My fiance and I will be going over everything next week on our time off from work, I am ecstatic to make a decision, I have been going crazy here in MI! LOL.

Thank you for the suggestions, they are VERY much appreciated!

Hey all!

Does anyone know if you do qualify for the unlimited private functions, does that include all food and alcohol and if so is it top shelf alcohol? Do you get to choose? Just wanted to know if there were any limitations involved.

Thanks!

Vanessa