Photo

2012 Barcelo Maya Palace Brides!!!

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#51 MiaLei

MiaLei
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 11:42 AM

I am debating on Playa Azul and The Gazebo at the Palace what are your thoughts? 

#52 Brenners

Brenners
    • 807 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 06:47 PM

We chose Coral Beach as we wanted a beach location but the Gazebo is gorgeous.  The only thing I didn't like was that the lobby is right behind you so I wasn't sure about the privacy of that.  I have heard that Playa Azul is very private as is Coral Beach.  Have you done a site visit?

Originally Posted by MiaLei 

I am debating on Playa Azul and The Gazebo at the Palace what are your thoughts? 

#53 jmstev32

jmstev32
      • 18 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 11:40 AM

Is anyone doing the coconut paradise package?  I'm having a hard time finding out how many rooms I have to book to get this package?!?  The wedding coordinators are not getting back with me.  I'm going to have 25-60 people and we just can't afford the other packages on top of the hotel package.  I'm not wanting anything super nice but I just want all of my guests to be able to eat together after the cermemony?  The website says everything from 25 rooms nights to 100 room nights!  I'm so confused!  Any information would be great! Thanks in advance!

#54 jmstev32

jmstev32
        • 18 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 11:40 AM

Did anyone use the coconut paradise package?

#55 Brenners

Brenners
          • 807 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:53 PM

Sorry but we have the Strawberry Passion package.  Have you been on Unofficial Barcelo as that site has many people on there who maybe able to answer your question?

Originally Posted by jmstev32 

Is anyone doing the coconut paradise package?  I'm having a hard time finding out how many rooms I have to book to get this package?!?  The wedding coordinators are not getting back with me.  I'm going to have 25-60 people and we just can't afford the other packages on top of the hotel package.  I'm not wanting anything super nice but I just want all of my guests to be able to eat together after the cermemony?  The website says everything from 25 rooms nights to 100 room nights!  I'm so confused!  Any information would be great! Thanks in advance!

#56 jmstev32

jmstev32
            • 18 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 07:20 AM

Yeah I have but noone seems to of picked the coconut paradise package :-(  We are needing to pick a resort.  Do you have any tip son how to get the wedding coordinator to respond?  Thanks for any help!

#57 MiaLei

MiaLei
              • 11 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 11:14 AM

When I need a quick response I call them directly. If aren't able to speak to your WC one of the other girls will help. 

#58 MiaLei

MiaLei
                • 11 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 11:18 AM

I haven't visited, and don't plan on it until the wedding. 

At this point I think I am leaning more towards Playa Azul it is available for the date and time that we have our wedding scheduled. 

Did you have your reception indoor in a banquet hall or outside? I am torn between the two. We will have more than 50 guest and I my Fiance are trying to stick to our budget. Ultimately he says that we can do either location but I am unsure if I want to spend all the extra money for 3 hours. 

#59 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                  • 11,659 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 05 January 2012 - 12:39 PM

Hey Ladies,

We are putting together our webinar schedule for BDW.  These webinars are great because not only can you get YOUR questions answered but also hear answers to questions from other brides that you may not have even though of :)

Webinars are a great way to not only hear directly from the wedding department but see the wedding packages that they offer, ceremony/reception pics, etc.

I try to only limit the webinars to once every 2 weeks so we of course can not do all resorts.

Please vote on which resorts you would like to have webinars on...you can choose more than 1.

Vote for your Resort Webinar HERE

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                  Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                  Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                  sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                  Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#60 MiaLei

MiaLei
                  • 11 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:37 PM

I haven't visited, and don't plan on it until the wedding. sad.gif

At this point I think I am leaning more towards Playa Azul it is available for the date and time that we have our wedding scheduled. 

Did you have your reception indoor in a banquet hall or outside? I am torn between the two. We will have more than 50 guest and I my Fiance are trying to stick to our budget. Ultimately he says that we can do either location but I am unsure if I want to spend all the extra money for 3 hours

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users