278 replies to this topic

#51 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 20 May 2011 - 05:49 PM

For all you summer 2011 brides, here is a great contest for you...there will be 50 winners http://www.bestdesti...-gifts-in-store

Good Luck!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#52 akamikey11

akamikey11
  • 203 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 01:40 PM

So I know the popular thing is the keycard holders.  Are you guys going to do them?  If so what type and where are you getting them from?

#53 hdinsmor

hdinsmor
    • 178 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 07:18 AM

Great question!  I would like to know the same thing....where can you get keycard holders?

Marrying My Aussie Prince on 9-10-11 at Grand Palladium Resort & Spa

#54 subbi

subbi
      • 217 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 05:15 PM

I just order some from a bride on this forum. keep a look out there is always brides on here selling leftovers or looking for persons to peer up and order

Dreams Punta Cana September 16th 2011

#55 akamikey11

akamikey11
        • 203 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 06:35 PM

I have no clue how many people plan on coming so it is hard to grab deals when you see them because I don't know the amount I may need, and I want everything to match.  I don't want to buy 10 key holders here and 15 key holders there and they don't look anything alike.

Can you show a picture of the keyholder you purchased from the bride.  I just want a general idea of what works.

#56 Soon2BNJersey

Soon2BNJersey
          • 179 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 08:53 PM

We share the same wedding day, Congrats!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by smfs 

We are September 10th, 2011 in Nassau!

#57 kabee55

kabee55
            • 62 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 04:24 AM

Hi Subbi

I've already sent out my invitations and even included a brochure with the prices and infos about the hotel that I made on vistaprint .ca. They looked really professional and not expensive at all (about 120$ for 50 invitations and 50 brochures).

Do u if Canada Post is  going on strike today?

About your MOH I,m really baffled about her wanting a train, did she want a veil too?!?! lol!

I have a major problem. I made a deposit on a wedding dress that I wasn't sure about. Then I went dress shopping and discovered that I could own that same dress for an extra 250$ at a different store which I bought. I don't know what excuse or explanation to give them in order to get my deposit back. Any ideas?

#58 subbi

subbi
              • 217 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 10:37 AM

Here's a copy of the ones I bought. Like you I don't have a final count yet, at present I am at 16 booked, but I have a few persons waiting to see if the price will drop. The way I look at it I don't think I'll have more than 30 so all my purchases are around that number. Hope this helps.

#59 subbi

subbi
                • 217 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 10:50 AM

seriously I thought I posted before only now it looks blank.

Anywayz as I was saying Like you I don't know my final count as some of my guest wants to wait out for prices to drop but the way I see it is I won't have more than 30, so I am planning for that maximum number. Hope that helps you some way or the other

Here's a pic of the card holders I bought here

#60 subbi

subbi
                  • 217 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 06:18 PM

not sure if it's me but am not seeing my reply on this thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users