Photo

September 2011 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
278 replies to this topic

#261 akamikey11

akamikey11
  • 203 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:32 PM

Thank you for all the advice.  I am packed finally...list checked off...nails, toes, hair, eyebrows done.  Son packed...FI..well you know how that goes..hehe.

SOOOOOO the biggest thing for me..my guest list when from 52 end of August...to 43 what I turned into the wedding coordinator.9/9/11   to 30 as of today...WTF...and the majority of the cancellations I found out about by accident...I did not get a call, email, text or nothing.

But that is ok...more money back in my pocket.

See you guys when I return.....:)

#262 Soon2BNJersey

Soon2BNJersey
    • 179 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:26 PM

hey Ladies, I finally did my review from my 9/10/11 w/ a few pics check it out:

http://www.bestdesti...ve/reviews/5074

If anyone has questions about RIU (Ocho Rios) please feel free to contact me :)

Soon2BNJersey (Ericka)

#263 hdinsmor

hdinsmor
      • 178 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 08:33 PM

Same thing happend to me, akamikey11.....thought we were having around 35, then it suddenly went to 23...even my backup photographer and my ceremony music people backed out last minute...boooo to that....

BUT, I didn't miss them a bit...haha!  And we used the savings on extra gifts, food, and drinks on our honeymoon!  ;) 

Originally Posted by akamikey11 

Thank you for all the advice.  I am packed finally...list checked off...nails, toes, hair, eyebrows done.  Son packed...FI..well you know how that goes..hehe.

SOOOOOO the biggest thing for me..my guest list when from 52 end of August...to 43 what I turned into the wedding coordinator.9/9/11   to 30 as of today...WTF...and the majority of the cancellations I found out about by accident...I did not get a call, email, text or nothing.

But that is ok...more money back in my pocket.

See you guys when I return.....:)

Marrying My Aussie Prince on 9-10-11 at Grand Palladium Resort & Spa

#264 cupcake1382

cupcake1382
        • Site Supporter
        • 252 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 07:10 AM

You looked absolutely gorgeous on your day!! LOVED your review! If you don't mind I want to use your layout, I thought it was perfect how you put everything into a category. Hopefully I will have my pictures back in a couple days so I can write my review.

Originally Posted by Soon2BNJersey 

hey Ladies, I finally did my review from my 9/10/11 w/ a few pics check it out:

http://www.bestdesti...ve/reviews/5074

If anyone has questions about RIU (Ocho Rios) please feel free to contact me :)

Soon2BNJersey (Ericka)

09-10-11
          Runaway Bay, Jamaica
          I married my best friend!

#265 Soon2BNJersey

Soon2BNJersey
          • 179 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 05:39 PM

Thanks! and I don't mind at all, I did the review in microsoft word and copy/paste in the review section, i then added the pics afterwards.  If you want me to email you the word document PM me your email address.

Originally Posted by cupcake1382 

You looked absolutely gorgeous on your day!! LOVED your review! If you don't mind I want to use your layout, I thought it was perfect how you put everything into a category. Hopefully I will have my pictures back in a couple days so I can write my review.

#266 subbi

subbi
            • 217 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:54 AM

Hey ladies, I am back from my wedding at Dreams Punta Cana. The day went by perfectly, a few small hitches but nothing the dampened any of our spirits so I conclude it was perfect as can be. Will try to write an official review soon but here is a pic of us on the day.Untitled-1.jpg

Dreams Punta Cana September 16th 2011

#267 Bride2012

Bride2012
              • Banned
              • 442 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 08:16 AM

Aw, you were such a beautiful bride, and by those smiles the day does look like it was perfect :)

#268 Soon2BNJersey

Soon2BNJersey
                • 179 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 05:24 PM

hey subbbiiiii! 

you looked flawless! and everything looks great as well.  awwwww (happy tears for you)

Originally Posted by subbi 

Hey ladies, I am back from my wedding at Dreams Punta Cana. The day went by perfectly, a few small hitches but nothing the dampened any of our spirits so I conclude it was perfect as can be. Will try to write an official review soon but here is a pic of us on the day.Untitled-1.jpg

#269 akamikey11

akamikey11
                  • 203 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 10:12 AM

Hi Ladies,

Here is my review with some pics: http://www.bestdesti...ca/reviews/5108

We survived...and are all now married...YEAH.

232323232fp7345->nu=3277>857>266>WSNRCG=36-4;2998732-nu0mrj.jpeg

232323232fp73469>nu=3277>857>266>WSNRCG=36-4;2996532-nu0mrj.jpeg

#270 subbi

subbi
                    • 217 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 12:32 PM

Congrats akamikey! you looked beautiful

Originally Posted by akamikey11 

Hi Ladies,

Here is my review with some pics: http://www.bestdesti...ca/reviews/5108

We survived...and are all now married...YEAH.

232323232fp7345->nu=3277>857>266>WSNRCG=36-4;2998732-nu0mrj.jpeg

232323232fp73469>nu=3277>857>266>WSNRCG=36-4;2996532-nu0mrj.jpeg

Dreams Punta Cana September 16th 2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users