Photo

September 2011 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
278 replies to this topic

#241 hdinsmor

hdinsmor
  • 178 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 07:30 AM

The same thing happened to me kabee55, and it turns out my WC is no longer with the GP.   I was freaking out too.  BUT, after speaking with my new WC and having her email me right back 5 times in a row, I am actually thankful for how it turned out!  So, try not to stress to much.  It will all workout how it is supposed to!  :)

Keep us posted....

Originally Posted by kabee55 

I'm freaking out!! My wedding is in 15 days and my WC is not answering my e-mails! I jujst hope and pray they're not once again changing my WC when my wedding is so close.

Marrying My Aussie Prince on 9-10-11 at Grand Palladium Resort & Spa

#242 justiner57

justiner57
    • 151 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 09:04 AM

Ladies were all so close! I'm one week from yesterday! So excited but still feel like I have so much to do :) I know it will all come together once I'm down there!

Justine & Konrad ~ September 4, 2011 @ Azul Sensatori Resort
      ** 48 Guests Booked & Final **

#243 kabee55

kabee55
      • 62 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 04:41 AM

The countdown has begin!! 11 days left and ... got a new WP !! And remember ladies: RELAX

#244 kabee55

kabee55
        • 62 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:01 AM

You were right!! I was stressed out for nothing. My new WO seems to be better than the previous one.

Thanks Hdinsmor : )

Originally Posted by hdinsmor 

The same thing happened to me kabee55, and it turns out my WC is no longer with the GP.   I was freaking out too.  BUT, after speaking with my new WC and having her email me right back 5 times in a row, I am actually thankful for how it turned out!  So, try not to stress to much.  It will all workout how it is supposed to!  :)

Keep us posted....

#245 subbi

subbi
          • 217 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:15 AM

Hey Ladies, it seems so long since I last posted here, the countdown has really begun, Things are finally beginning to fall into place, Congrats to all of us September lovelies wishing you guys many years of marital bliss, and as the time approaches lets all remember the true reasons we are on this path, enjoy the journey, stop and smell the flowers. Most importantly remember the love for each other, family and friends.

Will definitely pop back here to wish everyone individual greetings.

Dreams Punta Cana September 16th 2011

#246 justiner57

justiner57
            • 151 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 11:17 AM

I totally agree Subbi!! We leave tomorrow afternoon, getting married on Sunday! My FI and I are closer than ever right now! Both very excited :-D

Originally Posted by subbi 

Hey Ladies, it seems so long since I last posted here, the countdown has really begun, Things are finally beginning to fall into place, Congrats to all of us September lovelies wishing you guys many years of marital bliss, and as the time approaches lets all remember the true reasons we are on this path, enjoy the journey, stop and smell the flowers. Most importantly remember the love for each other, family and friends.

Justine & Konrad ~ September 4, 2011 @ Azul Sensatori Resort
              ** 48 Guests Booked & Final **

#247 caboose

caboose
              • 48 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 03:43 PM

Justiner, maybe I'll see you in the airport. I leave tomorrow and get to Cancun around 3:45. I'm going a day earlier than the FI. Mom requested a day alone with me :) If you see a black girl struggling with 2 suitcases a carry on and a big pink wedding dress bag, that's me! LOL. I'll report back once I get home. Congrats everyone else!!!!
                September 3rd 2011 @ Dreams Cancun Resort & Spa
                *** Bride & Groom + 52 booked and counting ***

#248 hdinsmor

hdinsmor
                • 178 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 06:02 AM

I needed to hear that/ read that today, Subbi.  I have let the stress overwhelm me...haha!  Such great advice!  We will never experience this time again, so we need to be enjoying every moment!  Can't wait to see everyone's pics!  Good luck, ladies!!

Originally Posted by subbi 

Marrying My Aussie Prince on 9-10-11 at Grand Palladium Resort & Spa

#249 FabiLara

FabiLara
                  • 172 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 06:28 AM

I'm not even close to being a September bride yet, but I wanna wish you guys aaaaall the luck in the world. I'm sure y'all are gonna have a blast!

#250 subbi

subbi
                    • 217 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 02:11 PM

Just wanted to take a moment to extend congrats to Justiner and Caboose hope your weddings came off without hitches and that you guys had a blast. Congrats again

Dreams Punta Cana September 16th 2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users