Photo

September 2011 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
278 replies to this topic

#191 caboose

caboose
  • 48 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 07:16 PM

Oh no akamikey11 no stressing, everything is going to be perfect! Every once in awhile I start trying to figure out what I've forgotten about, what do I still need to do and I'll start stressing out then I take a breather and start thinking about how much fun I'm going to have with my family and friends. No stressing!

OK ladies...so I am starting to feel the crunch....this stress free wedding is starting to turn stressful

September 3rd 2011 @ Dreams Cancun Resort & Spa
    *** Bride & Groom + 52 booked and counting ***

#192 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
    • 594 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 03:50 AM

Yes no stressing ladies! I can't believe we now have 45 days to go! We've just about ordered everything, except we need to get the groomsmen ties and handkerchiefs. Also I've decided that I want to do a photo book, so now I'm in the process of trying to get that done, although I've already ordered a regular one aye yi yi.

#193 hdinsmor

hdinsmor
      • 178 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 10:17 AM

I can't lie....I am a little stressed myself!  Haha!  Ladies, who on Etsy (or other site) does the best Real Touch flowers? 

Islandgirl, are you doing a photobook as your guest book for the wedding, or is it a book of photos of your and your fiance to show the guests?  I'm asking b/c I want to do a photo guest book using a polaroid camera (you know the old school ones where the picture pops out immediately) to take a pic of all guests for them to sign next to their picture.   The problem is that I can't seem to find a guest book that really works for this sort of thing.  And the loose paper used in scrapbooks wouldn't really work.  Suggestions?

I still have to figure out the jewelry for my bridesmaids, decide how I want my hair done and order a flower for my hair, jewelry for me, jewelry for the flower girls, bridal party gifts, OOT bags, agendas and welcome letters, song list, & write vows.  Whew!!  That should make you all feel better!!  Haha! 

My biggest stress/ worry/ sadness.....my pregnant sister/ MOH isn't sure she will be coming to the wedding!!!  She is concerned about traveling to Jamaica at 7 months pregnant.  I am so upset.  I have shed some tears over this one.  My mom is going to fill in for her if she doesn't come, but I am going to miss my sister so much.  I just can't imagine her not being by my side for such an important moment.  We have been through EVERYTHING together. 

So now I have vented.  Thanks for listening!  Happy planning to all of you!  We are SOOO close!! 

Marrying My Aussie Prince on 9-10-11 at Grand Palladium Resort & Spa

#194 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
        • 789 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 10:35 AM

Hey September Brides! Don't forget about the jewels & hair accessories for your wedding/wedding trip & honeymoon! Please let me know if there's anything I can do for you! Anything can be customized by color and style! My motto is, "Have Jewelry, Will Travel" I've attached my links and a few photos below! I tend to update Facebook more often than my site, FYI.

colby-violetmermaid.jpg

delsolunderwaterbfj2.jpg

DSCF3183.jpg

19.jpg

42.jpg

#195 cupcake1382

cupcake1382
          • Site Supporter
          • 252 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 07:15 PM

Here is my hair flower and here is my daughters hair flower attached to a headband. The Etsy seller is AMAZING and not too expensive, I think you will really like her. She also made the skirt my daughter is wearing. Her shop name is Bambaroos.

09-10-11
            Runaway Bay, Jamaica
            I married my best friend!

#196 akamikey11

akamikey11
            • 203 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 07:25 PM

So I got my flowers from 

I can't lie....I am a little stressed myself!  Haha!  Ladies, who on Etsy (or other site) does the best Real Touch flowers? 

Islandgirl, are you doing a photobook as your guest book for the wedding, or is it a book of photos of your and your fiance to show the guests?  I'm asking b/c I want to do a photo guest book using a polaroid camera (you know the old school ones where the picture pops out immediately) to take a pic of all guests for them to sign next to their picture.   The problem is that I can't seem to find a guest book that really works for this sort of thing.  And the loose paper used in scrapbooks wouldn't really work.  Suggestions?

I still have to figure out the jewelry for my bridesmaids, decide how I want my hair done and order a flower for my hair, jewelry for me, jewelry for the flower girls, bridal party gifts, OOT bags, agendas and welcome letters, song list, & write vows.  Whew!!  That should make you all feel better!!  Haha! 

My biggest stress/ worry/ sadness.....my pregnant sister/ MOH isn't sure she will be coming to the wedding!!!  She is concerned about traveling to Jamaica at 7 months pregnant.  I am so upset.  I have shed some tears over this one.  My mom is going to fill in for her if she doesn't come, but I am going to miss my sister so much.  I just can't imagine her not being by my side for such an important moment.  We have been through EVERYTHING together. 

So now I have vented.  Thanks for listening!  Happy planning to all of you!  We are SOOO close!! 

#197 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
              • 594 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:04 PM

I want to do a photo guestbook or use postcards and have guests fill those out. Trying to keep it as inexpensive as can be.

Originally Posted by akamikey11 

So I got my flowers from flowers1.jpg

#198 hdinsmor

hdinsmor
                • 178 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 03:59 PM

Thanks, Ladies!!  Very helpful information!  Your stuff is beautiful!! 

#199 justiner57

justiner57
                  • 151 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 09:09 AM

Ladies, soooo much to tell.. I don't know where to start, but I'll try.

Had my final dress fitting this weekend, it looks amazing!! Wish I would have taken a picture to post for you ladies. Leaving for Mexico in exactly 30 Days!!! Can't believe how fast everything has gone by. My BM's finally got their dresses from David's Bridal and they look beautiful. Fiance's Bachelor party is this weekend in Atlantic City, bought him a huge bottle of Grey Goose as a surprise :)

Finally ordered everything for the wedding and made our final payment to the resort!! It's all coming up so fast.

We are doing out court ceremony on August 18th, doing a confidential license do no one knows except for us!

My bachelorette party in in 3 weeks in Vegas... totally excited! Everything is coming together so fast, but I am over the moon with joy!!

Justine & Konrad ~ September 4, 2011 @ Azul Sensatori Resort
                    ** 48 Guests Booked & Final **

#200 hdinsmor

hdinsmor
                    • 178 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 10:54 AM

Awe, so exciting!!!  Don't you just love how soon it is now???  I am curious, what do you mean by court ceremony?  I am wondering b/c there is a good chance that my sister/ MOH may not be able to make it to Jamaica for our wedding (she is pregnant and having a few minor complications which make the travel more risky for her), which has been upsetting me so much!!  So, when I read your post, I thought, maybe we could do something like that!  Get officially married here, then she would miss the "real" marriage, just the Jamaican ceremony.  I would love to know more!!  Thanks so much!! 

Originally Posted by justiner57 

Ladies, soooo much to tell.. I don't know where to start, but I'll try.

Had my final dress fitting this weekend, it looks amazing!! Wish I would have taken a picture to post for you ladies. Leaving for Mexico in exactly 30 Days!!! Can't believe how fast everything has gone by. My BM's finally got their dresses from David's Bridal and they look beautiful. Fiance's Bachelor party is this weekend in Atlantic City, bought him a huge bottle of Grey Goose as a surprise :)

Finally ordered everything for the wedding and made our final payment to the resort!! It's all coming up so fast.

We are doing out court ceremony on August 18th, doing a confidential license do no one knows except for us!

My bachelorette party in in 3 weeks in Vegas... totally excited! Everything is coming together so fast, but I am over the moon with joy!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users