Sign in to follow this  
JoanneIreland

September 2011 Brides!

I just order some from a bride on this forum. keep a look out there is always brides on here selling leftovers or looking for persons to peer up and order

I have no clue how many people plan on coming so it is hard to grab deals when you see them because I don't know the amount I may need, and I want everything to match.  I don't want to buy 10 key holders here and 15 key holders there and they don't look anything alike.

Can you show a picture of the keyholder you purchased from the bride.  I just want a general idea of what works.

Hi Subbi

I've already sent out my invitations and even included a brochure with the prices and infos about the hotel that I made on vistaprint .ca. They looked really professional and not expensive at all (about 120$ for 50 invitations and 50 brochures).

Do u if Canada Post is  going on strike today?

About your MOH I,m really baffled about her wanting a train, did she want a veil too?!?! lol!

I have a major problem. I made a deposit on a wedding dress that I wasn't sure about. Then I went dress shopping and discovered that I could own that same dress for an extra 250$ at a different store which I bought. I don't know what excuse or explanation to give them in order to get my deposit back. Any ideas?

Here's a copy of the ones I bought. Like you I don't have a final count yet, at present I am at 16 booked, but I have a few persons waiting to see if the price will drop. The way I look at it I don't think I'll have more than 30 so all my purchases are around that number. Hope this helps.

seriously I thought I posted before only now it looks blank.

Anywayz as I was saying Like you I don't know my final count as some of my guest wants to wait out for prices to drop but the way I see it is I won't have more than 30, so I am planning for that maximum number. Hope that helps you some way or the other

Here's a pic of the card holders I bought here