September 2011 Brides!

JoanneIreland

I've attached the color board that shows my colors for the wedding. Ironically I gave my fiance the choice between gold and maroon or gold and pink and he actually chose pink. I think these colors are so beautiful and elegant together. Our BM will be wearing blush pink and the groomsmen will wear tan and pink! We are doing stargazer lilies instead of cala lilies to save money, although I would prefer cala lilies :)

Pink-Gold-Rehersal-Dinner.jpg

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh my for some reason I am just now finding this thread. Well, since I am starting to feel a little anxious about not having enough done I will post everything I have completed. Maybe that will make me feel better. lol

We are getting married on 9.10.11 at Iberostar Grand in Montego Bay Jamaica. Our colors are green, white and grey.

These are our save the dates we sent out last year.

graduation 011.JPG

These are our invitations we sent out which were designed and made by Rebecca with Allurements by Rebecca. She is absolutely wonderful and I will be writing a review on her once everything is over. I have only received 4 RSVP back but we have 14 people booked so far.

L&J Invite v10.jpg

Since I do not like wind and depending on mother nature we will have the ceremony near the staircase.

wedding staricase.jpg

These are my flower inspiration picks but of course in our colors.pomanders.jpg

calla lillies.jpg      flowers pic 3.com

flowerspic1.com     submerged orchids.jpg

Our photographer is Ivan luckie.   http://www.luckiephotography.com/

I plan on using this jute tote bag and travel mug for the OOT bags. I order a sample of the mug and drawstring bag and absolutely love them.

drawstring backpack.jpg    jute tote.jpg   mug.jpg

I have key card holders done except for the insert with the writing, I have

pashmina to give to the ladies at the welcome dinner,

antibacterial for OOT bags,

postcards for postcard guest

book.

I sent out luggage tags with a thank you for booking letter every time someone booked

I have the brochures completed to mail next month and photo scavenger hunt rack cards completed to mail out in August.

brochureinside.aspx  brochureoutside.aspx

photo share and hunt card.aspx  photo share and hunt card 2.aspx

Still so much to do:

get programs, tags for pashminas, sunglasses for guys, stuff for OOT bag, get shoes, FI outfit, my wardrobe, September is coming so fast!!smile41.gif

You are way ahead of the ball game....everything looks great.  Where did you order your drawstring backpacks?  are those for your male OOT bags? 

Originally Posted by Toiinlove View Post

Oh my for some reason I am just now finding this thread. Well, since I am starting to feel a little anxious about not having enough done I will post everything I have completed. Maybe that will make me feel better. lol

We are getting married on 9.10.11 at Iberostar Grand in Montego Bay Jamaica. Our colors are green, white and grey.

graduation 011.JPG

These are our invitations we sent out which were designed and made by Rebecca with Allurements by Rebecca. She is absolutely wonderful and I will be writing a review on her once everything is over. I have only received 4 RSVP back but we have 14 people booked so far.

L&J Invite v10.jpg

Since I do not like wind and depending on mother nature we will have the ceremony near the staircase.

wedding staricase.jpg

I plan on using this jute tote bag and travel mug for the OOT bags. I order a sample of the mug and drawstring bag and absolutely love them.

book.

I sent out luggage tags with a thank you for booking letter every time someone booked

I have the brochures completed to mail next month and photo scavenger hunt rack cards completed to mail out in August.

Still so much to do:

get programs, tags for pashminas, sunglasses for guys, stuff for OOT bag, get shoes, FI outfit, my wardrobe, September is coming so fast!!smile41.gif

Welcome Toiinlove!...wow your far ahead of the pack, well far ahead of myself. Love all you've done so far, especially your totes and pre-travel brochures. Would you mind sharing the template? would also love to know where you got your drawstring bags. ok so you can tell I love what you've done so far

graduation 011.JPG

L&J Invite v10.jpg

wedding staricase.jpg

book.

Still so much to do:

Oh ladies I still feel like there is soo much to do.

Yes the drawstring backpack is for the guys and they are from discountmugs.com along with the jute tote bags. The sample I ordered was white but now they do not have any in stock.

I do not have a template for the brochure I just "borrowed" ideas from other ladies of the site and came up with it. I designed it on vistaprint.com and really got them for free. Just paid shipping!

Thanks ladies for all the love!

Oh my gosh!!  Everything looks so amazing!!  You are on it!!!  I am getting married the same day as you at the Grand Palladium in Jamaica.  You have officially made me feel unorganized and behind.  Haha!! 

graduation 011.JPG

L&J Invite v10.jpg

wedding staricase.jpg

book.

Still so much to do: