Getting married in cabo

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 cabochick79

cabochick79
  • Banned
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 07:51 PM

I was trying to decide whether or not to get married in a villa in cabo san lucas, has anyone ever done that

#2 NYJen

NYJen
    • 1,326 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 07:59 PM

That was my original idea but after researching, we decided a resort would be a better option for our group. How many people are you inviting?

#3 Spazz

Spazz
      • VIP Member
      • 10,482 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 07:59 PM

Sorry, I'm not familiar with Cabo, but there a lot of brides here that are. Welcome to the forum!

#4 royfa

royfa
        • 2,201 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 08:00 PM

to the forum & happy planning!
          Fannie & Pierre

#5 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 08:00 PM

welcome to the forum!

#6 michelle08

michelle08
            • VIP Member
            • 2,702 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 08:05 PM

Welcome!! That was also my original idea...but we didn't really keep researching because we decided we wanted to stay at an AI....

#7 cabochick79

cabochick79
              • Banned
              • 21 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 08:16 PM

I will have about 40 guests. I have no idea which resort to choose. I was looking into the ones on medano beach such as villa estancia and villa del arco. My thing is I want to be able to have my reception party last until everyone is done partying. Some of the villas have noise restrictions.

#8 NYJen

NYJen
                • 1,326 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 08:19 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by cabochick79
                  I will have about 40 guests. I have no idea which resort to choose. I was looking into the ones on medano beach such as villa estancia and villa del arco. My thing is I want to be able to have my reception party last until everyone is done partying. Some of the villas have noise restrictions.
                  I'm sure you already know this, but if partying late is your concern, stay away from Pedregal (even though their villas are GORGEOUS.) My WC told me that you must stop the noise at 10PM and the cops WILL show up if you're too loud (not what you want on your wedding day.)

I did a lot of research on the villas in the Corridor. Let me know if you have any questions.

#9 cabochick79

cabochick79
                  • Banned
                  • 21 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 08:23 PM

I am going to have about 30 guests. I was looking into resorts on medano beach in cabo san lucas and liked the villa la estancia and villa del arco, but i don't know much about wedding there, did u do any research there also I want to go somewhere that our reception can last late at night. the villas have noise restrictions at 10:30pm

#10 cabochick79

cabochick79
                    • Banned
                    • 21 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 08:25 PM

I was originally looking in the pedregal but they told me about the noise issue. what villas did u check out in the corridor?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users