Photo

cheapest place in jamaica to get married?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 pat291

pat291
  • 33 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 08:18 PM

any ideas on where in Jamaica is the most affordable place to get married? which resort, we are possibly doing a wedding with just the 2 of us...I want to get the best deal possible any tips ideas would be appreciated :)

You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back.

#2 mrs*j*2011

mrs*j*2011
    • Banned
    • 206 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 03:36 PM

Sandals has a free wedding option.  The only thing you'd have to pay for is the marriage license which is $250 but they waive it if you book a certain level room for 6 or more nights. 

We just returned from Sandals Royal Caribbean where we did the Beautiful Beginnings wedding.  We added a cocktail hour and photo package but didn't pay for anything else.

~~ Lea ~~
      January 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Royal Caribbean
      (honeymooning at Couples Negril)

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/xRI3m4.png

#3 pat291

pat291
      • 33 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 10:34 AM

Thank you so much--I am going to check out their website now.

Originally Posted by mrs*j*2011 

Sandals has a free wedding option.  The only thing you'd have to pay for is the marriage license which is $250 but they waive it if you book a certain level room for 6 or more nights. 

We just returned from Sandals Royal Caribbean where we did the Beautiful Beginnings wedding.  We added a cocktail hour and photo package but didn't pay for anything else.

You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back.

#4 mrs*j*2011

mrs*j*2011
        • Banned
        • 206 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 10:45 AM

I will say, though, I did have some difficulty dealing with the coordinator assigned to me prior to traveling but everything was perfect once we arrived.  The on-site coordinator was totally awesome.  Honestly, I felt discouraged before we left and felt strongly that I would never recommend Sandals to anyone but they definitely redeemed themselves once we arrived.

I think Sandals is a great place for a small (inexpensive) wedding.

~~ Lea ~~
          January 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Royal Caribbean
          (honeymooning at Couples Negril)

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/xRI3m4.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users