Sign in to follow this  
kiwibride

Honeymoon in Maui - Hotel Help

Hi I am having my wedding at Dreams in Cabo, we are then going to Hawaii for our honeymoon.  We have 3 nights in Maui and then go to the four seasons on Lanai for 6 nights.  I haven't decided on a hotel in Maui yet any advie would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

If you don't care about not having AI resort, The Wailea Beach Marriot Resort & Spa is amazing. My FI and I stayed here and the service & staff was great!! The resort itself is gorgeous and it sits up high on a mountain overlooking the ocean. The views from the infinity pool are gorgeous as well. Check it out online, you won't be disappointed :)

Originally Posted by DiamondGirl View Post

If you don't care about not having AI resort, The Wailea Beach Marriot Resort & Spa is amazing. My FI and I stayed here and the service & staff was great!! The resort itself is gorgeous and it sits up high on a mountain overlooking the ocean. The views from the infinity pool are gorgeous as well. Check it out online, you won't be disappointed :)

thanks for your recommendation i will have a look at it.

The Four Seasons Maui at Wailea is really nice!

ooohh, I'm looking into honeymooning in Hawaii too.  We are unsure if we will go to Maui or Kauai.  The feedback I've gotten so far has been split.  My coworker stayed at Fours Season Wailea and raved about it, but I'm thinking I need to step down a notch from the Four Seasons.

The Grand Wailea in Maui is beautiful and fabulous but very pricey. In general the Wailea area is very beautiful in Maui but we've stayed in Kaanapali before and both the Sheraton and Hyatt are very nice. You might also look into the Westin or Waldorf Astoria. good luck!