Photo

Can someone recommend a good videographer in Jamaica/Montego Bay?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 Backy

Backy
  • 171 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 19, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Sandals Montego Bay

Posted 25 May 2013 - 07:40 PM

any recent bride using a videograhper? i am also looking for one

#32 negrilgirl924

negrilgirl924
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:08 AM

A friend of mine use Carden's Film and her video is amazing.  http://www.cardensfilm.com

She said they worked with her for pricing and her package.

#33 kfarkas26

kfarkas26
    • Site Supporter
    • 209 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:28 AM

Hello fellow brides,

Just wanted to make you aware of an issue I am having with a vendor that was referred to me through word of mouth on this site. I used Robert Dunkley and DVS video for my wedding in June. He was a pleasure to work with before and during the wedding, However I have not heard from him since my wedding day, and he is not answering any of my calls or emails. I have also been hearing that he is doing the same to other brides as well. I am pretty sure that he took my money and ran. I have even gone as far as contacting him under a fake email claiming to be a bride trying to book his services, he got back to me right away and was trying to have me book him. Once I confronted him and told him who I was he dropped all communication again. I am heartbroken over this issue because not only did I lose a big chunk of money but I also lost alot of memories that he captured,. I wanted to warn you all so you do not have to go through the same thing I am dealing with.

Good Luck!

Kristi

#34 Asadikhan

Asadikhan
      • 1 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:40 AM

Check out AliphAurMeem Photo + Cinema if you are looking for a wedding photographer or videographer in Montego Bay, Jamaica or elsewhere in the Caribbean. Here is a recent wedding

http://aliphaurmeem....-wedding-video/

Or

#35 Mikecantarell

Mikecantarell

Insiders

• Insiders
        • 340 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:39 AM

Hello brides-to-be,

I want to share with you a beautiful wedding that took place at Montego Bay, in Jamaica. It was full of great moments.

Please contact me for any further information.

#36 lisaray9201

lisaray9201
          • 3 posts

Posted Today, 08:17 AM

I used Nicole Brown Photography for my videography at my wedding. She was absolutely amazing and she provided excellent coverage of our guests , the ceremony and the well wishes from them.  I loved the video trailer and she used the songs we selected. She is an absolute professional. She also did the photography for our wedding as well and that was mind blowing too with all the great and creative poses. Her team definitely delivered.

Check out Nicole Brown Photography

www.nicolecbrownphotography.com

nibrownphotography@gmail.com

(876) 404.6294

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users