Can someone recommend a good videographer in Jamaica/Montego Bay?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 Backy

• 171 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 19, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Sandals Montego Bay

Posted 25 May 2013 - 07:40 PM

any recent bride using a videograhper? i am also looking for one

#32 negrilgirl924

• 5 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:08 AM

A friend of mine use Carden's Film and her video is amazing.  http://www.cardensfilm.com

She said they worked with her for pricing and her package.

#33 kfarkas26

• Site Supporter
    • 209 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:28 AM

Hello fellow brides,

Just wanted to make you aware of an issue I am having with a vendor that was referred to me through word of mouth on this site. I used Robert Dunkley and DVS video for my wedding in June. He was a pleasure to work with before and during the wedding, However I have not heard from him since my wedding day, and he is not answering any of my calls or emails. I have also been hearing that he is doing the same to other brides as well. I am pretty sure that he took my money and ran. I have even gone as far as contacting him under a fake email claiming to be a bride trying to book his services, he got back to me right away and was trying to have me book him. Once I confronted him and told him who I was he dropped all communication again. I am heartbroken over this issue because not only did I lose a big chunk of money but I also lost alot of memories that he captured,. I wanted to warn you all so you do not have to go through the same thing I am dealing with.

Good Luck!

#34 Asadikhan

• 1 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:40 AM

Check out AliphAurMeem Photo + Cinema if you are looking for a wedding photographer or videographer in Montego Bay, Jamaica or elsewhere in the Caribbean. Here is a recent wedding

#35 Mikecantarell

• Insiders
        • 335 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:39 AM

Hello brides-to-be,

I want to share with you a beautiful wedding that took place at Montego Bay, in Jamaica. It was full of great moments.

Please contact me for any further information.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users