Photographer for EDR

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 angi111111

• 108 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 02:50 PM

Any comments good or bad about Caribe Photo?

They are one of the approved photographers listed on the Resort site that would not require an extra fee to use....just looking for some input.

Our wedding date is 11~11~11

#2 PeterPevensie

• 24 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:32 AM

We used someone from outside the resort. A family friend actually. But from what i have read recently they will not allow outside photographers unless they stay for 3-4 days. I cant confirm this but is just what i have read. But i agree their photographer and videographer leave alot to be desired.It could also be the guy that sells the little key chain slide viewers, he sells his pics mostly by riding around and finding the bikes he has pictures of an approaching those riders. He used to go to a lot of car events too but hasn't been around much lately. I've seen him a couple times again recently. I don't remember his name or contact info unfortunately.

#3 Mexican Wedding Photos

Mexican Wedding Photos
      • Vendor
      • 43 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 10:59 AM

Hello angi111111,

Congratulations for your upcoming wedding!, We are approved vendors for EDR, and we can gladly help you, please visit my site www.mexicanweddingphotos.com and if you have any doubt, don't hesitate to contact me info@mexicanweddingphotos.com

#4 LovestruckFilms

• 30 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 02:45 PM

Hi Brides!  Have you considered a wedding film?  Take a look at one of our recent Destination Weddings shot in Playa del Carmen, and let us know what you think at:  www.hdmweb.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users