Photo

*omg* Did I buy the right dress??

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#31 JR14

JR14
  • 244 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 07:07 PM

Thanks Avens... I know a lot of the other brides preferred the ruffles too!!  *I'm soooo torn and like I said its not like I'm ending up with a horrible dress!!!  I do/will LOVE it *again*

J + R ~ Bristol Buenaventura, Panama ~ 26.May.2011~~ 95 booked (+ bride & groom)

#32 krsmith

krsmith
    • 528 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 07:44 PM

I think they are both absolutely gorgeous, but I like the Demetrios dress better. I think it flatters you more. The neckline makes your chest look a little more defined (in a good way..not a slutty way!), and also makes your body look a little more hour glass shaped. I think the ruffles maybe add a little bulk to you. BUT either one you chose, you will look PHENOMENAL! 

#33 RocknRobin04

RocknRobin04
      • Banned
      • 107 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 07:53 PM

WOW! i just saw you  have 88 confirmed guests! Thats awesome!

#34 JR14

JR14
        • 244 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 08:24 PM

I agree.. and that's exactly what I'd want to replicate and change the top of my dress to be like this but I'm not sure if they can

I think they are both absolutely gorgeous, but I like the Demetrios dress better. I think it flatters you more. The neckline makes your chest look a little more defined (in a good way..not a slutty way!), and also makes your body look a little more hour glass shaped. I think the ruffles maybe add a little bulk to you. BUT either one you chose, you will look PHENOMENAL! 

J + R ~ Bristol Buenaventura, Panama ~ 26.May.2011~~ 95 booked (+ bride & groom)

#35 muitoquerida

muitoquerida
          • 233 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 02:59 PM

you made the best choice

#36 JR14

JR14
            • 244 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 12:18 PM

OK Ladies.... I guess it's OFFICIAL!!  I'm KEEPING my dress.....  the store that had the Evelyn SOLD their sample and a new one can be ordered but it would be cutting it WAAAAAY too close to my wedding day leaving very little time for alterations....

SO I've booked my first officialy fitting for my dress next Friday to see how I can change it up a bit.

*I didn't get any offers on my dress anyways! Oh well!!  

#37 DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl
              • 710 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 09:47 PM

@JR14- This was meant to be your dress! Tweak it here and there to make it a little more original. I'm sure it'll turn out great. You're going to look stunning!! Remember: The gown doesn't make you, you make the gown.

#38 JR14

JR14
                • 244 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 08:41 AM

Thanks to everyone for their input!  I truly think it was meant to be.... and I will definitely ROCK the dress as best I can!! :)

Can't wait to see the outcome of my appointment next Friday!  I hope I leave the store IN LOVE with my gown again.

#39 perry1217

perry1217
                  • 355 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 12:35 PM

It was meant to be!!  You looked stunning in both.  Congrats and good luck!!!!!!

Playacar Palace Bride - January 6, 2012!!!!

#40 Labebita911

Labebita911
                    • 303 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 05:54 PM

There both beautiful but I peronally love #2 because its fitted, shows off your curves and the bottom is flowy.

Future Mrs. Perez 2012

The Royal Cancun

Cancun, MX

July 14, 2012

Bride and Groom plus

20 Guest Booked and counting...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users