Puffy Eye Remedies???

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 TLGnhci

• 899 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 06:03 AM

Hi ladies, I have awful allergies and have been receiving weekly shots for about 8 months now.  The allergies alone are bad enough on my puffy eyes, but the shots make me swell up even worse.  Does anyone know of any good creams for puffy eyes, but sensitive to the skin beneath.  Most of the creams I've tried cause severe dry skin under my eyes which is just as bad.  :(  I tried the dermotologist but she wasn't useful.  I may still try another one before the wedding in May.  Any help is much appreciated!!  Thanks girls!! 

#2 Brandy

• 2,628 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 07:06 AM

Im of no help, but I cant believe the dermatologist couldnt help, maybe you should try a different one, what about that cream they always advertise on TV is that stuff legit, starts with an H I think but I cant think of it!

#3 beetee33

• Site Supporter
      • 65 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 10:34 PM

I don't know of any but sephora.com has tons of products with reviews so you can see what worked for other people. Good luck!

Finally making it official!! May 13, 2011 Iberostar Rose Hall Beach

#4 traceysteve

• 328 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 01:48 PM

Try Clinique All About Eyes serum and All About Eyes cream. If that fails, stick to the old remedies of cool cucumbers over your eyes.

#5 starchild

• Moderators
          • 26,161 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 02:54 PM

I've heard good things about the Clinique serum too, although I'm not sure if your skin is too sensitive for it.  Cucumbers and frozen spoons have usually worked for me.  Good luck!

#6 lopey99

• 159 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 01:27 PM

i second clinique all about eyes!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users