Sign in to follow this  
Lua

Lua's DIY Luggage Tags *template included*

Hi Everyone!

With only 3 months to go now, I started getting my little butt in gear this week with my DIY projects.  First on the list - luggage tags!

FI and I have decided that it would be a nice idea to send a "thank you for booking" letter to all of our guests in the next week or two and include with the letters a luggage tag for each guest.

With help of a template that I found via searching on here (of course I can't for the life of me find it again now!! but thank you to the bride who made it originally!!) I designed my tags.  I wanted them to stand out as much as possible and since the Jamaican flag is pretty bold in colour, I figured why not include it! **I've attached the template for anyone interested**

I purchased the luggage tag holders from another bride (thank you tanyamarie!!) and she did include 2 loops that she had, but I am still in search of 24 more.

I printed out all of my templates and then gathered the troops and started cutting away.

lt1.jpg

I actually only have 2 completely done so far, but I really wanted to share them with you all!

So here's the finished product!

lt2.jpg

lt3.jpg

I can't wait to send these out to all of our guests! :)

oh and I also have decided that I'm going to make FI and I special "bride" and "groom" ones.

Luggagetags[1].pptx

Love them Laura!!!!!!  Cant wait to see your bride & groom tags!! I was just going to use the same but I'd love to see what you come up with!

I am thinking of using the luggage tag idea as my STD card.  i am working with a graphic designer to help me come up with the designs I want to use.  I am greatly creative, but I just don't know how to start something.