Photo

Post your SHORT wedding/reception dress!

• Please log in to reply
230 replies to this topic

#141 JBean

JBean
  • 429 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 08:36 AM

Wow, $60 for a Sue Wong - that's a deal!

Originally Posted by Kimberli1211 

This is the biggest picture I could find. I bought this dress a week ago from Ideeli for $60 (with shipping!). I'm still waiting for it to come. I'm not sure if I will love it or not, but if not, I can just return! For that price, it was worth the try. I already have my wedding dress, but this would be mainly for dancing later in the night.

sue-wong-bloomingdales-dresses-studio-sw-by--pleated-spaghetti-strap-dress.jpg

Brad & Janine - November 10th, 2011.
    Valentin Imperial Maya, Riviera Maya
    Bride & Groom + 29

#142 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
    • 1,252 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 06:49 AM

is any one wearing their wedding dress all night long??? my reception dress is for the wedding reception dinner....im wearing my wedding dress all night lol right into the disco!!!!!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#143 Nikadawn

Nikadawn
      • 191 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 08:11 AM

No wardrobe changes for me! Wearing mine for ceremony/dinner/bonfire/disco. I've heard girls say that they changed but were sad to take off their dress cause they loved it so much and it feels like you hardly got it on before you have to take it off already. That being said if you've found two dresses you love.......

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

is any one wearing their wedding dress all night long??? my reception dress is for the wedding reception dinner....im wearing my wedding dress all night lol right into the disco!!!!!

Together forever - My Sweetie & Me. Iberostar Rose Hall Beach - January 18th, 2012

#144 Starfish0512

Starfish0512
        • 283 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 11:39 AM

I'm wearing my dress all night!  I'm in the market for a short dress for my AHR though... 

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

#145 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
          • 1,252 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:12 AM

Yeah im not looking for another dress, because i know ill find one that i love lol

Originally Posted by Nikadawn 

No wardrobe changes for me! Wearing mine for ceremony/dinner/bonfire/disco. I've heard girls say that they changed but were sad to take off their dress cause they loved it so much and it feels like you hardly got it on before you have to take it off already. That being said if you've found two dresses you love.......

I was starting to think i was alone in the whole wearing the wedding dress all night long, thanx ladies lol

Originally Posted by Starfish0512 

I'm wearing my dress all night!  I'm in the market for a short dress for my AHR though... 

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#146 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
            • 995 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:47 AM

nikadawn...

girl, this dress is absolutely STUNNING!!!

love it!!!

R~

Originally Posted by Nikadawn 

Here's mine! Just ordered it on Tuesday, soooooo excited!

a52d2b4b_dafni_rivini_wedding_dress_primary.jpg

#147 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
              • 995 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:55 AM

i posted a pic of my short dress on my planning thread....my daughters picked it out and i can't wait to rock this cutie in jamaica, mon!

woo hoo!!

R~

#148 Nikadawn

Nikadawn
                • 191 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:40 PM

Lol, thanks! I never thought I'd pick a short dress. My fiancee doesn't know, I can't wait to see his face when I come down the aisle.

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun 

nikadawn...

girl, this dress is absolutely STUNNING!!!

love it!!!

R~

Together forever - My Sweetie & Me. Iberostar Rose Hall Beach - January 18th, 2012

#149 vbbbtk

vbbbtk
                  • 300 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:28 AM

Beautiful dresses ladies... I am debating on if I want to get a shorter dress or not... I do plan to wear my wedding dress for my AHR so I would like to make sure it is still in one piece at the end of the night.  decisions!

#150 skp1

skp1
                    • 405 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 11:25 AM

I wore my dress all night - ceremony, reception and after-hour dance club!  It was quite sweaty by the end of the night.  But one trip to the dry cleaner and its as good as new.  And best part - dry cleaning was only $17 because it was considered a "special occasion dress" not a wedding dress.

Steph & John........Atlantis.......June 18, 2011......happily married

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users