Photo

Post your SHORT wedding/reception dress!

• Please log in to reply
230 replies to this topic

#131 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:00 AM

http://www.lightinth...d=white dresses

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#132 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
    • 1,252 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:14 AM

alright lets try this again lol sorry for the empty post

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#133 Nikadawn

Nikadawn
      • 191 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 10:37 AM

Here's mine! Just ordered it on Tuesday, soooooo excited!

a52d2b4b_dafni_rivini_wedding_dress_primary.jpg

Together forever - My Sweetie & Me. Iberostar Rose Hall Beach - January 18th, 2012

#134 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
        • 1,252 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 10:59 AM

here is mine.... I love it, although it looks shinny in the pic and its not lol and its shorter too

http://www.alfredang...&pg=0&colorId1=

#135 Iamalldiva

Iamalldiva
          • 163 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 12:00 PM

Enzo Angiolini 'Sweetness' Sandal

I am thinking about this BCBG dress for the reception. What do you guys think. Looks great on! I am not too sure about the bottom of the dress... is it too much?  with this gold shoe? Any thoughts... 

@CarlaN - Love this dress!!! Where did u get ur short reception dress from? What's the designer and dress name? Thanks for sharing....

#136 Nikadawn

Nikadawn
            • 191 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 12:13 PM

I love the shoes so much I forgot what the dress looks like! Lol. I saw that dress in person and it's super cute, it's just a bad picture, makes it look like there's popcorn on it...

Originally Posted by Iamalldiva 

@CarlaN - Love this dress!!! Where did u get ur short reception dress from? What's the designer and dress name? Thanks for sharing....

Together forever - My Sweetie & Me. Iberostar Rose Hall Beach - January 18th, 2012

#137 Starfish0512

Starfish0512
              • 283 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 12:14 PM

I love this combo!!! 

Originally Posted by CarlaN 

Enzo Angiolini 'Sweetness' Sandal

I am thinking about this BCBG dress for the reception. What do you guys think. Looks great on! I am not too sure about the bottom of the dress... is it too much?  with this gold shoe? Any thoughts... 

#138 skp1

skp1
                • 405 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 05:24 AM

It's been awhile since I posted the picture of the dress I ordered, so I thought I'd post my actual address here - I was SOOOO happy with it.  I took 2 tiers off the bottom (I'm on the short side) so it was short and sexy.  The dress came with the bolero jacket which really dressed it up.  I wore it for the cermony but took off for the reception.

aisle.jpg

Steph & John........Atlantis.......June 18, 2011......happily married

#139 Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211
                  • 237 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 10:47 PM

This is the biggest picture I could find. I bought this dress a week ago from Ideeli for $60 (with shipping!). I'm still waiting for it to come. I'm not sure if I will love it or not, but if not, I can just return! For that price, it was worth the try. I already have my wedding dress, but this would be mainly for dancing later in the night.

sue-wong-bloomingdales-dresses-studio-sw-by--pleated-spaghetti-strap-dress.jpg

#140 Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211
                    • 237 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 10:48 PM

BTW, forgot to mention the brand: Sue Wong. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users